Tips for when taking Amrit

with some panj singhhs u dnt have to open the top larr of the dastaar they sprinke the amrit on top of ittt

nah my panj pyaareh undid my and made sure it went on my scalp.............hehehehe i remember being sooooooooooo nervous and when i had to drink the amrit and say "waheguru ji ka kahlsa waheguru ji ki fateh" i drank and spoke at the same time and had a chocking fit blush.gif

then the one of the panj pyaareh sed "boloh Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh" i.e. repeat: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh and dingdong me sed in response "Boloh Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"

and then panj pyaareh sed "nahi puth just say Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh"

blush.gif

hehehehehe nerves ey? and it was the best day of my life :)

:nihungsmile:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, i remember my amrit sanchar like yesterday. When it came to my eyes they said look at sri guru granth sahib ji (dayan guru maharaj val!!!!) And then I didn't get sprinkle in my eyes, I got a shower man. It was wikid. All the best for all you brothers and sisters preparing. It will be the best day of your life. always is for everyone.

gurooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :) :WW:

When I took Amrit there was one boy who kept blinking when the panj sprinkled Amrit in his eyes - he did it about nine times until he decided that five lots of amrit had actually made it into his eyes rolleyes.gif:)