**nutty Proffessor Darshan Singh In Uk**

To Bahadur_Bahadur aka WBA aka khalsa_300: We don't allow multiple ids.

-----------

Multiple ID - 10/14/2008

We have checked the IP of several members and it has come to our attention that many are using multiple ID's to post on the board, multiple ID's are not allowed, and those who have multiple ID's will be given a warning and all their ID's will be disabled except for one, if you have multiple ID's please PM one of the administrators or create a ticket so you don't get a warning.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Bahadur_Bahadur aka WBA aka khalsa_300: We don't allow multiple ids.

-----------

Multiple ID - 10/14/2008

We have checked the IP of several members and it has come to our attention that many are using multiple ID's to post on the board, multiple ID's are not allowed, and those who have multiple ID's will be given a warning and all their ID's will be disabled except for one, if you have multiple ID's please PM one of the administrators or create a ticket so you don't get a warning.

oooooooo u got caughttttttttttttttt

The Nutty professor Ragi Darshan Singh will be doing parchaar/kirtan tommorow at Guru Nanak Darbar, 67/73 King Street Southall UB2 4DQ

6-7pm

Please attend to peacefully protest against his stance on amrit sanchaar, nitnem bania, sri dasm granth, gurmat, etc etc, the list goes on

He should NOT be allowed on stage . . .PLZ let everyone know

wjkk wjkf

first let me clarify most of you here are much more spiritual and educated than me, so please forgive me if I dont make any sense.

Ok, I think Prof. Darshan Singh knows a fair bit about sikhi jivan and has inspired many a people in the past to give up bad habits etc. Why he has shifted his energy to criticise Dassam Granth now, that i dont know. However, what you suggest is not the right protocol to deal with the situation imho. He should made to sit on a panel with other educated Singhs and an educated debate should follow where Singhs should try to convince him through proper arguments that whatever he says is not right and that he should accept his defeat gracefully and ask for forgiveness from Panth. If he looses and still does not stop, THEN the protests and all should follow. I personally do not agree with gagging people and not letting them speak tho, that to me is a cowardly behaviour, well maybe thats a strong word but.. you guys get my drift, right?

bhul chukk maaf

wjkk wjkf

first let me clarify most of you here are much more spiritual and educated than me, so please forgive me if I dont make any sense.

Ok, I think Prof. Darshan Singh knows a fair bit about sikhi jivan and has inspired many a people in the past to give up bad habits etc. Why he has shifted his energy to criticise Dassam Granth now, that i dont know. However, what you suggest is not the right protocol to deal with the situation imho. He should made to sit on a panel with other educated Singhs and an educated debate should follow where Singhs should try to convince him through proper arguments that whatever he says is not right and that he should accept his defeat gracefully and ask for forgiveness from Panth. If he looses and still does not stop, THEN the protests and all should follow. I personally do not agree with gagging people and not letting them speak tho, that to me is a cowardly behaviour, well maybe thats a strong word but.. you guys get my drift, right?

bhul chukk maaf

He does not agree to a debate. His main purpose is slander.

wjkk wjkf

bhul chukk maaf

He does not agree to a debate. His main purpose is slander.

I think you guys are right. Just finished watching his video: http://www.<banned>.com/Video/33 .. whats happened to him?? his vichars used to be directed towards unifying the panth, now it seems like hes hell bent on dividing it! This is immensely sad. Has he not been issued a written warning from Akal Takht? How long are they going to wait before they take action against him? maybe issue him a tankha of sorts.. or something!

Heard late last night he may have made an appearance at a Gurdwara in South London - Southfields I think. It would be good if someone could confirm.

He hopes to make an appearance again tonight.

Understand Darshan Sinh is expected to make an appearance at

SIKH GURDWARA SOUTH LONDON

142 MERTON ROAD SOUTHFIELDS, LONDON SW 18 5SP

TONIGHT (SAT 25 OCT) BETWEEN 6-8PM.

SINGHS ARE EXPECTING TO ATTEND

Met police got Kuldeep singh and mates (inc. me) details from thursday night. not good.

Gursikhs prevented from entering the Gurdwara in Southfields to pay their respects to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Four Gursikhs (all involved recently with Management of Gurdwaras in other towns) were prevented from entering the Gurdwara in Southfields last night because of the 'way they looked'. The Management Committee did not want to discuss the presence of Darshan Sinh and for them to be present to hear Darshan Sinh. They convinced the police that threatening phone calls suggested to them this 'group' of Sikhs might cause disorder. A van load of police were there to enforce the wishes of the Management Committee with more police on standby.

Dr Jasdev Singh Rai who many on this forum will know was there at the request of the Management Committee. His role in 'assisting' the Management Committee to prevent Gursikhs from entering a Gurdwara and trying to 'compromise' the situation by suggesting the 'conditions' were 'two' of the Gursikhs could enter the Gurdwara, but could not object to anything Darshan Sinh had to say was totally unacceptable. The one thing to his credit was he also did not enter the Gurdwara as the Management Committee failed to understand the Gurdwara was not 'private property' where the Management Committee could pick and choose who was allowed to pay their respects to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

This was a sad day for Sikhs in the UK. Gursikhs from the UK have in recent times been prevented from entering the European Parliament in Brussels and the UN in Geneva and Paris as they refuse to remove their Kirpans. But preventing Gursikhs from entering a Gurdwara to pay their respects to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is totally unacceptable.

Heard late last night he may have made an appearance at a Gurdwara in South London - Southfields I think. It would be good if someone could confirm.

He hopes to make an appearance again tonight.

Understand Darshan Sinh is expected to make an appearance at

SIKH GURDWARA SOUTH LONDON

142 MERTON ROAD SOUTHFIELDS, LONDON SW 18 5SP

TONIGHT (SAT 25 OCT) BETWEEN 6-8PM.

SINGHS ARE EXPECTING TO ATTEND

Met police got Kuldeep singh and mates (inc. me) details from thursday night. not good.

Gursikhs prevented from entering the Gurdwara in Southfields to pay their respects to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Four Gursikhs (all involved recently with Management of Gurdwaras in other towns) were prevented from entering the Gurdwara in Southfields last night because of the 'way they looked'. The Management Committee did not want to discuss the presence of Darshan Sinh and for them to be present to hear Darshan Sinh. They convinced the police that threatening phone calls suggested to them this 'group' of Sikhs might cause disorder. A van load of police were there to enforce the wishes of the Management Committee with more police on standby.

Dr Jasdev Singh Rai who many on this forum will know was there at the request of the Management Committee. His role in 'assisting' the Management Committee to prevent Gursikhs from entering a Gurdwara and trying to 'compromise' the situation by suggesting the 'conditions' were 'two' of the Gursikhs could enter the Gurdwara, but could not object to anything Darshan Sinh had to say was totally unacceptable. The one thing to his credit was he also did not enter the Gurdwara as the Management Committee failed to understand the Gurdwara was not 'private property' where the Management Committee could pick and choose who was allowed to pay their respects to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

This was a sad day for Sikhs in the UK. Gursikhs from the UK have in recent times been prevented from entering the European Parliament in Brussels and the UN in Geneva and Paris as they refuse to remove their Kirpans. But preventing Gursikhs from entering a Gurdwara to pay their respects to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is totally unacceptable.

This is really sad. Gurudwara committee has no business to pick and choose sikhs who can enter Darbar hall. Gurudwara is a house of Guru sahib and every sikh has access to that.

Calling police shows a weakness on the part of committee. That will caution other gurughars to keep trouble creator Darshan sinh at bay. Did he deliver his sermons inside Gurdwara sahib.

Jasdev singh rai is said to be representative of akal takhat. He is playing a masand's role here.

Where darshan singh is going tomorrow.

How many of you have read or studied dasam granth? I am niether for or against but everyone is entitled to their opinion. And if you research some of the basic aspects of dasam granth you cannot blame someone for having some serious questions.

He still bows to Guru Granth Sahib, he is still and always was a very intelligent Gursikh.

The way I look at it, he wasn't anti Dasam Granth before, he did some research on his own and made his own opinion. That is alot more then many of us can say, who just follow the masses. Everyone has the right to protest, but no need to call him deragatory names etc. he is still a sikh.

How many of you have read or studied dasam granth? I am niether for or against but everyone is entitled to their opinion. And if you research some of the basic aspects of dasam granth you cannot blame someone for having some serious questions.

He still bows to Guru Granth Sahib, he is still and always was a very intelligent Gursikh.

The way I look at it, he wasn't anti Dasam Granth before, he did some research on his own and made his own opinion. That is alot more then many of us can say, who just follow the masses. Everyone has the right to protest, but no need to call him deragatory names etc. he is still a sikh.

He has not read dasam Granth . Had he read it he would not have said that there is no mention of Amrit sanchar mentioned in Dasam Granth.

Had he read Dasam Granth he would not have said that this is Hindu Granth and there is veneration of Hindu Gods in this . A complete misinformation, Had he read dasam Granth he would have not said that charitras 21 , 22 and 23 do belong to the life of Guru gobind singh.

He is a reader of Gurbani from a piece of paper in front of him. Neither he has read SGGS also. Dasam granth is accepted by sikh panth. He is not the person to spread misinformation about our sikh scriptures that too at atime when Guru panth is celebrating 300 years of Gurgata gaddi celebrations.

He is not a sikh. He has been excommunicated by takhat patna sahib.