The 44th President Of The United States Of America

ConfusedKaur

As the 9/11 attacks had taken place, i went to my part-time work in a call centre. Working alongside many Muslims i was bombarded with happiness and told again again that the 'real' jihad had not even begun. That the Muslims were waiting for the final prophecy to come true. When a black man becomes the leader of the enemy nation then the final leg of the prophecy will come to and thats when the 'True' Jihad will begin and doomsday be around the corner. (The prophecy does not mention USA outright all Muslims see USA as the enemy state)

In a nutshell...that the 9/11 was just a taster and that all Muslims were waiting for the final prophecy to come true before the 'true' jihad begun.

am i gullible...probably...lol...

but thought it was intresting. Even if the prophecies a fake (we still know what many Islamists are like, they'll believe anything anyone tells them)...will we see a rise in attacks on non-Muslims because the 'prophecy' has come ture? i don't know!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, but that's a load of bakwas.

lol...ur probably right :lol: ..but i've heard this from not only many Muslims but from numerous Sikhs up and down the country who have been told this by other Muslims....

Again like i said...it may or maynot be true, but one things for sure there are many Muslims that do believe this...just thought i'd share

i wouldnt worry about all that bakwass but if someone told me that in person i would have started laughing lol and before i went i would give them the address to a pagal khana in amritsar.... and today on tv they were talking about hows terrorists gonna have a hard time portraying america and obama evil, it was easy to do that with bush but i doubt you can do that with obama..

For the eloquent wisdom and sincere hope he shares with all, he deserves :Re: here. The whole world is a better place today.

There is another major powerful side story, so human, painful, inspiring and hope-filled. That is the cathartic tears that 1000s of grown black men and women alongside other races are crying in America.

As the 9/11 attacks had taken place, i went to my part-time work in a call centre. Working alongside many Muslims i was bombarded with happiness and told again again that the 'real' jihad had not even begun. That the Muslims were waiting for the final prophecy to come true. When a black man becomes the leader of the enemy nation then the final leg of the prophecy will come to and thats when the 'True' Jihad will begin and doomsday be around the corner. (The prophecy does not mention USA outright all Muslims see USA as the enemy state)

In a nutshell...that the 9/11 was just a taster and that all Muslims were waiting for the final prophecy to come true before the 'true' jihad begun.

am i gullible...probably...lol...

but thought it was intresting. Even if the prophecies a fake (we still know what many Islamists are like, they'll believe anything anyone tells them)...will we see a rise in attacks on non-Muslims because the 'prophecy' has come ture? i don't know!!!

mmmmmmm interesting.....i heard something similar from an Ustaad.....are there any links or references to islamic scriptures that can verify this?

I live in a very conservative community, and it's a shame how people were behaving, particularly the students of YCT (Young Conservatives of Texas). Just to show a bit about the behavior: there's a new shirt with "N*****, this is the White House" printed on it. I really hope it doesn't continue.

Many Christians believe that Obama is the Anti-Christ. In fact, yesterday I found out our temporary roommate (because of Hurricane Ike) is one of those that do. She including many others said they would move to Canada if Obama won. Poor Canada.