Please Help

Guest confusedboy

Guest confusedboy

vjkk vjkp..

me and my gf have been together for 4 - 5 months and i'm amritdhari and she is not. we kiss, hug, and we also are beginning to get phsyical. I love her so much to stop. she is on the path of sikhee and also hopes to take amrit in the future. what should i do? please help, benti

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agony_uncle

your young soo ur more vulnerable try to limit urself from seeing her that way itll be easier..,but kising is wrong if ur amritdhari soo unless ur gna marry her which u probably wont..sooo limit urself from seeing her that way u cant be physical

bruv is she worth giving up ur amrit for?if so go 4 it carry on. if u love her that much tell ur parents and hers. if she loves u shel take amrit and ull live happily ever after. but u do this stuff b4 marriage u can say goodbye to ur amrit and ull never have it back. 4-5 months is nothing. i no guys who been with girls 2/3 years said they wanna marry ut of their amrit 4 a girl and then the girls does sumfin wrong and they split up. u sound like ur rushing man big time. u need to weigh ur options out. pm me if u wanna. just slow dwn man

gur fateh ji

exactly!!! u may feel that ur in love and u feel on the top of the world ( dnt say i dnt knw how u feel cz i do knw how u feel) and so on bt these feelings only last until fr a short amount of time

bt if u get physical before marriage even kissing and stuff its gnna take away all the pleasure and understanding plus as sikhs (amritdhari or not) we are nt required to get physical... do u knw how ppl in the victorian ages dated?? well they were too off the top bt they did not get physical cz they always had a chaperone... so if u wanna be able to retain your amrit di daat then u dont wanna take this drastic step cz when u take amrit you try to abstain frm doing this kind of stuff... (thats why ppl marry)

and if u cant control yourself avoid going to each other s houses and go out with frnds and Stay in public places

hope you wont get mad or anyone who s reading my advice

cz it s just advice

if im wrong please forgive me

wicked post!4-5 months is such a short time to be even thinking about kissing rather than anything else. bruv take a sit back acces ur own life. ive been in ur boat and my sikhi was held back 4 a girl. i dated her for 2 years. we were friends 4 a year b4 this. the moment i met her i wanted to marry her, things were going great. yip we planned marriage etc. but then it all messed up!i had no her and messed up my sikhi so i was left in a mess. all for 'love'.

1) mate if u love her respect her.....dnt do physical stuff coz no matter what shell get a bad name/iher future will be affected. prove 2 urself u love her. every guy out there wants s*x thast all they think girls r 4. but shell respect u so much 1 day if u sit her dwn and explain ur not like all teh others!

2) ur amrithari man why did u take amrit?is ur love 4 her more powerful than that?people will look bad at u if they knew u were amrithari dating a none amrithari

3) be careful slow dwn bruv!4-5 mnths is nothing. i was in relaitonship 4 years adn it messed up!

im not patronising u. i know exactly hw u feel all im saying man is slow dwn and think whast best 4 u/her.ur sikh/future

vjkk vjkp..

me and my gf have been together for 4 - 5 months and i'm amritdhari and she is not. we kiss, hug, and we also are beginning to get phsyical. I love her so much to stop. she is on the path of sikhee and also hopes to take amrit in the future. what should i do? please help, benti

horrendously Disgusting :o

Man, your soo lucky to recieve amrit di daat and this is your way of respecting it ?? heh ?? seriously get a life Bro

Gosssssssh :@