Rss Fanatics Hold Program At Sri Fatehgarh Sahib

SaRpAnCh

WJKK WJKF

Just my veiw....

the RSS is bad... they are very clever at causing problems.... just by visting the Gurdwara they have caused a heated disscussion between 7 chardi kala Singhs

the rss in my opinion want this the more disscussions between our selves the less they have to worry. The main objective of the RSS in my opinion is to distort sikhi where ever possible... thus by going to the gurdwara they have acheived this as some gulible sikh will think this dudes hindu he goes to the gurdwara .... hense im hindu.

The rss have training groups where they have keep their Kesh so if they ever do a mission .... eg kill loads of people in ?Delhi the witnesses see People with Gottiees and automaticly say it was sikhs.... its happened....

my suggestion is stop arguing.... do kirta, path and ry and educate one soul so they realise he diffrence ....

may guru ji keep you in chardi Kala #

Bhul Chuk maf

WJKK WJKF

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A SINGLE FINGER DOES LITTLE DAMAGE BUT BRING ALL FIVE FINGERS TOGETHER AND MAKE A FIST.... U SHALL SEE A FORCE TO BE ADMIRED

Jassa just shows mental slavery in the same verse of Chapupai Shaib there is denouncement of Socalled Mahadev. Thewse RSS should be taught a lesson 2 years back in fatehgarh shaib gurdwara some mahasas going to naina devi stayed at the fehgarh shaib and raised hindu flag at the langar hall Iamm proud to SAY I THREW THE HINDU FLAG IN THE DRAIN AFTER TEARING IT AT THE SAME TIME. Jassa should not oject if some hindu fanatics install idols in gurdwara.

hi just came back for this article.

i know har har is used in sikhi, and is the 2nd part of waheguru. I am unsure about mahadev and what context guru ji has used it in bani. I know mahakaal is ok :)

and Guru Ram Dass ji's sone was called mahadev, would Guru ji use this name if it was against us?

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Baba_Mahadev

hi just came back for this article.

i know har har is used in sikhi, and is the 2nd part of waheguru. I am unsure about mahadev and what context guru ji has used it in bani. I know mahakaal is ok :)

and Guru Ram Dass ji's sone was called mahadev, would Guru ji use this name if it was against us?

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Baba_Mahadev

Har means Almighty and according to sikhism only ALmighty can be and adressed as Mahakal

Jassa just shows mental slavery in the same verse of Chapupai Shaib there is denouncement of Socalled Mahadev. Thewse RSS should be taught a lesson 2 years back in fatehgarh shaib gurdwara some mahasas going to naina devi stayed at the fehgarh shaib and raised hindu flag at the langar hall Iamm proud to SAY I THREW THE HINDU FLAG IN THE DRAIN AFTER TEARING IT AT THE SAME TIME. Jassa should not oject if some hindu fanatics install idols in gurdwara.

Yes yes How dare they put a flag ,respect to you for doing that :wub: