Rss Fanatics Hold Program At Sri Fatehgarh Sahib

SaRpAnCh

FATEHGARH SAHIB (KP)--Having failed to infiltrate the Hazoor Sahib Gurtagaddi celebrations, the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat members have launched a fresh operation to aide its mission to destroy the Sikh Identity. Under the leadership of Vijay Kumar, a Sangh leader, a delegation of over eighty radicals visited the holy shrine of Fatehgarh Sahib and caused sacrilege to Sikh beliefs and values when they openly propogated RSS ideology.

RSS Fundamentalists hold meeting within Fatehgarh Sahib Premises

According to reports received by Panthic Weekly, the Badals & Co. worked to ensure that the RSS infiltrators were well received at Fatehgarh Sahib by the management committee. At first, they were allowed to enter the shrine wearing caps and half-pants. To the surprise of the congregation, several of these members were warmly welcomed with siropas. After being welcomed, these radicals went outside to the parkarma to hold a meeting where they raised pro-RSS slogans and delivered speeches and poems. According to press reports. ‘Har Har Mahadev’ slogans within the Gurdwara Sahib premises by the RSS activists.

"The RSS fanatics shouted ‘Har Har Mahadev’ slogans within the Gurdwara Sahib premises."

The Sikh Sangat that was present there decided to intervene as the RSS propaganda was said to be blasphemous in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s parkash inside the Darbar Sahib. A small clash happed on the spot, however no serious consequences arose as the propaganda by the right-wing hindutva radicals was halted at once. The case was referred to the management committee of Fatehgarh Sahib however no immediate action was taken. The case was further forwarded to the SGPC, where it was submitted to a three member panel led by Karnail S. Panjoli.

SGPC Panel Buries Investigation Report

Although an official investigation has been allegedly carried out by the SGPC Panel, its members have refused to disclose any information at this point. After a recent program in Amritsar Sahib, when Karnail S. Panjoli was questioned by the press in regards to the Fatehgarh Sahib incident, he refused to share any information.

According to Panthic circles, it is highly unlikely that the SGPC will take any action against the Fatehgarh Sahib Management or issue any statement condemning the acts by the RSS terrorists, mainly because of the evident involvement of senior Shiromani Akali Dal (Badal) members. Furthermore, this is not the first time that pro-RSS activities have been held at SGPC controlled Gurdwara Sahibs.

The Rashtriya Swamsevak Sangh is known to interfere in Sikh matters persistently. It’s infiltration during the ‘Rath-Yatra’ is widely known and the ‘Hinduization of Sikh Fath’ – a series of articles published by the Panthic Weekly give further details of RSS motives.

Wow from which news site u copy pasted it ???

RSS come to gurudwara sahib as shardhalus matha teek ate langar took parshad and back to there homes ... Anti sikh slogan raised No ... how come har har mahadev is anti sikh slogan ??? har is name of god if it is copy right by hindus lets think about changing the name harimandar sahib ... mahadev come in guru granth sahib even in chaupai sahib ...

and about clash ... what can i say ... few sikh ' fanatics ' objecting why hindu " fanatics ' are allowed in gurudwara ... when according to mutual understanding between each and every religious fanatic group its decided only one fanatic group can be present at one religious place at one time ...

what anti sikh activity they did in fathegarh sahib gurudwara they have done plz make it clear ... if u say RSS visiting gurudwara is anti sikhi then i cant help u only i can remind u one thing our guru is much much much more powerfull then RSS ... rest is upto u ... u wanna protect ur faith keeping faith in guru sahib and following there teachings ... or u wanna just try and prtent to protect faith in krodh and nafrat ... if yes lets appeal to akal takth sahib for banning all non sikhs in gurudwaras

Yes ok if u want to ask the akaal takt for that u may , but first lets ask the akaal takt for a ban on jassa posting comments arguing against Sarpanch lol.

Its a theme i see often in many threads. Please control your personal Krodh towards him and reply open mindedly to the topic. If u dont agree with the news article, then take it up with the editor. Launch a lawsuit against them. Do a havan against them or something.

But please lets not disagree with posts on the basis of personal dislikes of people.

This i appeal to all the sangat. Please Put your personal differences aside.

RSS is a real and current threat facing sikhs.

Lets all help each other learn more and raise awareness.

singh i only reply to those news i have first hand information about ... fathegarh sahib is only 25 kms away from my house ... and i dont have any personal stuff with him ... its always like that news posted by a certain user is totaly different from what really happened ... thats just by chance ... i never search sarpanchs post to reply to ...

the realy question is what should have been done ...

RSS guys coming to gurudwara ... should they be stoped at gate ... if yes then why

then they took karha parshad ... should they be not given karah .. if no why

they go and matha teek ... should they be stoped from matha teek ... if yes why

they sit their listen to kirten ... should the be stoped from listening kirten ... if yes why

they went to langar hall ... ate langer should they be not given langar ... if yes why

they say bole so nihal sat sri akal .. baba zoravar singh zindabad baba fathe singh zindabad ... har har mahadev .. dhan dhan gur gobind singh ... are these slogans problem or just har har mahadev problem ... its their sharda ...

they went away ...

i dont see any news in this ...

RSS is a danger but we are not standing against them as singh fearless ... but we are standing against them as goats full of fear ...

RSS come to gurudwara sahib as shardhalus matha teek ate langar took parshad and back to there homes ... Anti sikh slogan raised No ... how come har har mahadev is anti sikh slogan ??? har is name of god if it is copy right by hindus lets think about changing the name harimandar sahib ... mahadev come in guru granth sahib even in chaupai sahib ...

and about clash ... what can i say ... few sikh ' fanatics ' objecting why hindu " fanatics ' are allowed in gurudwara ... when according to mutual understanding between each and every religious fanatic group its decided only one fanatic group can be present at one religious place at one time ...

what anti sikh activity they did in fathegarh sahib gurudwara they have done plz make it clear ... if u say RSS visiting gurudwara is anti sikhi then i cant help u only i can remind u one thing our guru is much much much more powerfull then RSS ... rest is upto u ... u wanna protect ur faith keeping faith in guru sahib and following there teachings ... or u wanna just try and prtent to protect faith in krodh and nafrat ... if yes lets appeal to akal takth sahib for banning all non sikhs in gurudwaras

I can't be bothered arguing with you,your a hindustani Sikh so these RSS terrorists is okay with you

singh i only reply to those news i have first hand information about ... fathegarh sahib is only 25 kms away from my house ... and i dont have any personal stuff with him ... its always like that news posted by a certain user is totaly different from what really happened ... thats just by chance ... i never search sarpanchs post to reply to ...

RSS guys coming to gurudwara ... should they be stoped at gate ... if yes then why

they sit their listen to kirten ... should the be stoped from listening kirten ... if yes why

they went to langar hall ... ate langer should they be not given langar ... if yes why

they say bole so nihal sat sri akal .. baba zoravar singh zindabad baba fathe singh zindabad ... har har mahadev .. dhan dhan gur gobind singh ... are these slogans problem or just har har mahadev problem ... its their sharda ...

they went away ...

RSS is a danger but we are not standing against them as singh fearless ... but we are standing against them as goats full of fear ...

Yes RSS should be banned form our Guru Ghars,as they do not come to pay their respects but come to do beadbi of Guru Mahraj

They cant take karah parshad as they should not be allowed would the jews let hitler come to a jewish temple when he wants to kill them.

They can listen to all the kirtan they want but they wont act on it rather misinterpret it and say the kirtan is praising a hindu god .

They are my problem they dont have the guts to come to Southall and show their baman faces they can do it in India alll this bullcrap but not here in the Western World There is more Sikhi here than in your Hindustani Sikhs

I can't be bothered arguing with you,your a hindustani Sikh so these RSS terrorists is okay with you

they went away ...

Yes RSS should be banned form our Guru Ghars,as they do not come to pay their respects but come to do beadbi of Guru Mahraj

They cant take karah parshad as they should not be allowed would the jews let hitler come to a jewish temple when he wants to kill them.

They can listen to all the kirtan they want but they wont act on it rather misinterpret it and say the kirtan is praising a hindu god .

They are my problem they dont have the guts to come to Southall and show their baman faces they can do it in India alll this bullcrap but not here in the Western World There is more Sikhi here than in your Hindustani Sikhs

sarpanch why dont you bring it to them if they wont come to southall?

sarpanch why dont you bring it to them if they wont come to southall?

lol. sarpanch, you kill me man wiv your posts. i suggest you act on advice given.

rss say sikhi is hindu religion. muslims say Guru Nanaks a Muslim. it will never end. Our religion is jus too good, so every1 wants to claim it.

On a more serious note, panthic weekly come out wiv some seriously paranoid stories. wouldnt beleive everything they say.

Only way forward, that is to do parchar of sikhi. whenever and wherever we can.