Hindutva Hand May Well Be Behind Mumbai Attacks

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

copy20of20terroristpl3.jpg

His swaggering image as he walked around Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus was captured by Mumbai Mirror photo editor Sebastian D’Souza, and was the first glimpse of the terrorists who have held Mumbai hostage over the last 48 hours.

Now we can also tell you who this man is and how he has become the vital link for investigating agencies to crack the terror plot. His name is Azam Amir Kasav, he is 21 years old, speaks fluent English, hails from tehsil Gipalpura in Faridkot in Pakistan, and is the only terrorist from this audacious operation to have been captured alive.An ATS spokesperson confirmed that the man captured was indeed the one photographed by us.

On the night of Wednesday-Thursday, Azam and his colleague opened fire at CST before creating havoc at Metro and then moving on to Girgaum Chowpatty in a stolen Skoda, and where they were intercepted by a team from the Gamdevi police station. Azam shot dead assistant police inspector Tukaram Umbale.

But in that encounter, Azam’s colleague was killed and he himself was injured in the hand. He pretended to be dead giving rise to the news that two terrorists had been killed. However, as the ‘bodies’ were being taken to Nair Hospital, the accompanying cops, figured that one of the men was breathing.

According to sources, the casualty ward of Nair hospital was evacuated and the Anti-Terror Squad moved in to interrogate him. Azam who was tightlipped initially, cracked upon seeing the mutilated body of his colleague and pleaded with the medical staff at Nair to save his life. “I do not want to die,” he reportedly said. “Please put me on saline.”

Ammunition, a satellite phone and a layout plan of CST was recovered from him. According to sources, the young terrorist has given the investigators vital leads including how the chief planner of the Mumbai terror plot had come to the city a month ago, took pictures and filmed strategic locations and trained their group and instructed them to “kill till the last breath”. Every man was given six to seven magazines with fifty bullets each, eight hand grenades per terrorist with one AK-57, an automatic loading revolver and a supply of dry fruits.

Azam reportedly disclosed that the group left Karachi in one boat and upon reaching Gujarat they hoisted a white flag on their boat and were intercepted by two officers of the coast guard near Porbandar and while they were being questioned, one of the terrorists grappled with one of the officers, slit his throat and threw the body in the boat. The other officer was told to help the group reach Mumbai. When they were four nautical miles away from Mumbai, there were three speedboats waiting for them where the other coastguard officer was killed. All the ammo was then shifted into these three speedboats. They reached Colaba jetty on Wednesday night and the ten men broke up into groups of two each. Four of these men went to the Taj Mahal hotel, two of them to the Trident hotel, two towards Nariman Point at Colaba and two of which Azam was one, moved to CST.

Azam, who was Nair hospital for nearly four hours, was taken away by the intelligence agencies in the early hours of Thursday to an unknown location after the hospital authorities had removed the bullet from his hand and declared that his condition was stable.

But it seems the police grilling was so intense that before he left the hospital for an undisclosed location, he pleaded with the police and the medical staff to kill him. “Now, I don’t want to live,” he said.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/15/200.../I-WANT-TO-LIVE

isit me or does it look like hes wearing a rakhri or some sort of string on his wrist?

Sorry to break your heart mehtab singh but the guy is responsible for the defense and he has many valid points beside the inside report from the raw agents who claim that the guy is a sikh called AMAR SINGH lol.....He could be right about amar singh how would we know if he is wrong or right? So all options are open and lets see if india goes to war with pakistan or does india cooperates with pakistan?

Mr. Sir Punch

Sorry to break your heart, but your best friend Pakistan is accusing your fellow brothers (if you are a Sikh to begin with) for this gory massacre.

Pakistani media says Kasav is a Sikh: http://www.hotklix.com/?ref=content/157547

Hope that won't make you cry.

Why don't India hand over any evidence?Why aren't the mutilated bodies shown ? Why were all 3 ATF guys killed off in the 1st 20 mins ?How can they miss a speed boat full of terrorists when they can find fishing boats and Somali Pirates in the sea?What would Islamists gain form such an attack? Laskhar E Toiba always takes responsibilty for attacks this time they haven't

1 min is Deccan Mujhahadeen next min is the ISI from Pakistan these pathetic Indians can't make their minds up,and no my heart wouldn't be broken if he was Sikh ,as he would be no Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh but would be a Sikh of the calibar of KP Gill

Have you forgotten the Chittasinghpura massacre? Who was blamed? Who carried it out remember?

Hindu fanatics did, face it the links in this silly plot of Mumbai don't add up

Mehtab Singh even though you are a convert to sikhism from hinduism and you are probably better at everything then I could ever imagine to be but from your posts you still cant let go the HINDU thread of yours...can you bro?...Also one was amar singh and the other was Heera Lal haha man this name is so fake lol

He could be right about amar singh how would we know if he is wrong or right?
So you are ready to accept that a "Sikh" massacred hundreds of innocents? I am sorry I am not. That guy is totally inconsistent in his words. He says they are raising their voice about the attrocities committed on Sikhs/Christians/Muslims in India, and then he says Qasab was a Sikh. He says all this was done by Hindus, and then says Qasab was a Sikh. Pure inconsistency! Since when do Sikhs wear orange threads on their wrists? Moreover, the terrorist is cleanshaven/haircut, so would you even categorize him as a Sikh? I personally don't judge monnay, but since you are "khalsaforce", a "pure" Sikh unlike me, would you classify Qasab/Amar Singh as a Sikh?
Also one was amar singh and the other was Heera Lal haha man this name is so fake lol
That exactly is my point. How can it ever be true.
Mehtab Singh even though you are a convert to sikhism from hinduism and you are probably better at everything then I could ever imagine to be but from your posts you still cant let go the HINDU thread of yours...can you bro?...
You cannot "convert" to Sikhi. "Conversion" as a term degrades Sikhi. Religion is not an audio file that you could convert from one format to another. Sikhi is NOT a religion, it is MUCH more than just that. Religion is a way of life, Sikhi is a way of life AND death. It is a journey, a path, thats why we say Sikh Panth. It disappoints me to see that a "pure" Sikh like you, who was born into a Sikh family (obviously I am a second hand impure converted one as per your mature theories LOL) doesn't even get this basic understanding about Sikhi. Besides, now my heart really breaks to see that a "pure" and "genuine" Sikh like you is ready to admit that a monster who killed so many innocent people could have been a "Sikh". Even a "second hand impure convert" like me is not ready to accept this filthy allegation.

Just to let you know I never wore any thread even back then LOL. And you aint the first one to label me as a Hindu. This is something I've gotten used to, especially from so-called "hardline Sikhs" and also few Hindu fanatics. This is what they do when they can't find an answer to what I say and brush it aside as such. But I will always speak what I find as truthful. Feel free to prove me wrong, and I won't hesitate to stand corrected and accept your viewpoint if you can convince me. But throwing labels at me will not silence me, so try something better next time. If my opinion smells of "Hindu thread", well, a huge chunk of posts on this forum smell of anti-Hindu hatred. By that logic, I am glad atleast I don't stink of hate.

Come out of your judgemental insecurities and find a rational response to my argument rather than throwing labels.

So you are ready to accept that a "Sikh" massacred hundreds of innocents? I am sorry I am not. That guy is totally inconsistent in his words. He says they are raising their voice about the attrocities committed on Sikhs/Christians/Muslims in India, and then he says Qasab was a Sikh. He says all this was done by Hindus, and then says Qasab was a Sikh. Pure inconsistency! Since when do Sikhs wear orange threads on their wrists? Moreover, the terrorist is cleanshaven/haircut, so would you even categorize him as a Sikh? I personally don't judge monnay, but since you are "khalsaforce", a "pure" Sikh unlike me, would you classify Qasab/Amar Singh as a Sikh?

Okay if I had massacred tons of innocent people, would I not be called in a media that a Sikh terrorist massacred thousands of people or would they just say "yeh it was some guy who belong to no groups".....Dont forget their are sikhs out there who are more into money then their religion, so nothing is impossible these days with Sikhs or anyone around us. I even said you are more of a Sikh then I could ever imagine myself to be man,I am not making myself look like a pure Sikh nor I am a pure Sikh. If Qasab according to the "actual" report claims that he belonged to a Sikh family, raised in a Sikh house,then why could we not say he was born a Sikh?can we take that away from him that he was born in a Sikh family regardless of his believes in tying red threads on his wrist or taking cocaine or drinking?...even though in the opinions of many SIKHS he might not be considered a Sikh. Do you get my point? because this is all I cant type regarding if he is a Sikh or not.

You cannot "convert" to Sikhi. "Conversion" as a term degrades Sikhi. Religion is not an audio file that you could convert from one format to another. Sikhi is NOT a religion, it is MUCH more than just that. Religion is a way of life, Sikhi is a way of life AND death. It is a journey, a path, thats why we say Sikh Panth. It disappoints me to see that a "pure" Sikh like you, who was born into a Sikh family (obviously I am a second hand impure converted one as per your mature theories LOL) doesn't even get this basic understanding about Sikhi.

HAHA

Besides, now my heart really breaks to see that a "pure" and "genuine" Sikh like you is ready to admit that a monster who killed so many innocent people could have been a "Sikh". Even a "second hand impure convert" like me is not ready to accept this filthy allegation.

Man you just took whatever I said in a wrong context. never mind.

Just to let you know I never wore any thread even back then LOL. And you aint the first one to label me as a Hindu.

I didn't mean like literally a thread i meant beliefs, your ties.....And another thing bro I dont care how humble you are and act all in the air, I say whatever I want to say, I am not here to win anyone's support but just to share my 2 cents.