Probabally The Luckiest Fishes Around

cool water

I know people won't agree with me, but gurbani is meant for humans, not animals

I disagree completely. There have been many sakhis of various animals such as snakes coming to listen to kirtan particularly when Mahapurkhs such as Sant Baba Atar Singh Ji Mastuana Wale were performing the kirtan in the darbar. The animals then used to leave when the kirtan was finished. Animals are more with it than we realise. There is a story about a holy man who was talking to a worm through telelpathy and the worm was telling him all about his past life as a human and why he was now a worm.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree completely. There have been many sakhis of various animals such as snakes coming to listen to kirtan particularly when Mahapurkhs such as Sant Baba Atar Singh Ji Mastuana Wale were performing the kirtan in the darbar. The animals then used to leave when the kirtan was finished. Animals are more with it than we realise. There is a story about a holy man who was talking to a worm through telelpathy and the worm was telling him all about his past life as a human and why he was now a worm.

Yup, also animals used to sit and listen to baba mihan singh jee. futhermore, animals used to matha tekh baba mihan singh jee and baba nand singh jee.

hey paneer monster :p

yh i miss it too

thid reminds me of a tukh

mCulI hovw jil bsw jIA jMq siB swir ]

machhulee hovaa jal basaa jee-a jant sabh saar.

If I were to become a fish, living in the water, I would still remember the Lord, who watches over all beings and creatures.

aurvwir pwir myrw shu vsY hau imlaugI bwh pswir ]3]

urvaar paar mayraa saho vasai ha-o mila-ugee baah pasaar. ||3||

My Husband Lord dwells on this shore, and on the shore beyond; I would still meet Him, and hug Him close in my embrace. ||3||

dhan waheguru

i wish i was that fish

thats the worlds luckiest fish

yh i miss it too

If I were to become a fish, living in the water, I would still remember the Lord, who watches over all beings and creatures.

My Husband Lord dwells on this shore, and on the shore beyond; I would still meet Him, and hug Him close in my embrace. ||3||

dhan waheguru

i wish i was that fish

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Teji.... you are that fish... you just havent realised it!

plz give my gurfateh n ssa to all.

Sorry to let you know those snakes visiting sant atar singh didnt crawl there to listen to gurbani...they were looking for food i dont know but definitely not gurbaani. A animal cannot do anything with gurbaani where as humans can apply that gurbaani to their daily life....gurbaani is worthless for animals.

Sorry to let you know those snakes visiting sant atar singh didnt crawl there to listen to gurbani...they were looking for food i dont know but definitely not gurbaani. A animal cannot do anything with gurbaani where as humans can apply that gurbaani to their daily life....gurbaani is worthless for animals.

I disagree, if you believe in reincarnation then who knows what soul that animal was in its previous life. So I would say gurbani and kirtan would only benefit the animal, there are many references to animals in gurbani. It is said that even a cobra gave shelter to Guru Nanak Dev Ji from the sun when he was a child.

if that is true g than explain this tukh

pasoo preth tum mugath ko tarai pahan paray utaaray

you give the animals and ghosts liberation u break their bonds n carry them across God

yh i miss it too

dhan waheguru

i wish i was that fish

Teji.... you are that fish... you just havent realised it!

plz give my gurfateh n ssa to all.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

nahhhh im not that luky :(

i wasnt a fish i was a mean evil shark lol

anyways i will give all the messege tc ggggggggg

n give ur fam my usual :):) :)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Fateh Biba,

When gurbaani mentions pasoo in that tuk, its talking about humans who act like animals..kartoot pasoo kee maanas jaat || loak pachaaraa krai din raat||

and when that tuk mentions preth its talking about people who are stuck in maya....Maaya Moh Preth Hai Kaam Krodh Hnkaaraa...Kl Mahe Preth Jinee Raam Na Pashaata Satyug Param Huns Beechaaree. Preth is somone who does black deeds, doesn't remember God Truthful is one who takes guidance from naam. In Sikhi there is no such thing as ghosts.

if that is true g than explain this tukh

pasoo preth tum mugath ko tarai pahan paray utaaray

you give the animals and ghosts liberation u break their bonds n carry them across God

:LOLz: Show me tuk where it says Guru jee was given shade by a cobra? whats so special about the cobra giving shade to our guru jee? another miracle just like any other religious prophets lol ....muslims say same thing about muhhamed and hindu chelas say same thing about krishan?

I disagree, if you believe in reincarnation then who knows what soul that animal was in its previous life. So I would say gurbani and kirtan would only benefit the animal, there are many references to animals in gurbani. It is said that even a cobra gave shelter to Guru Nanak Dev Ji from the sun when he was a child.