exams.....

Guest JSS

every1, mine exams r on june 6th (i think, i say wen) but thats not the point. we all hav exams soon, n i dont think evry1 will post here tellin us wen they r. i say we all join 2geta, not only jus do paath but do ardas 4 every singh n singhnee takin there exams frm this point till july (or wen they finish), not on jus this site, but every1 in the world. all singh n singhnees n as well as ppl hu accept the granth as the satguru (as sed in ardas). we shud all do ardas 4 them as well. its ppl like them hu r needed 2 b an inspiration 2 the youth 2 take amrit or embrace sikhi (or even both), n we need gursikhs n non gursikhs hu r in the top jobs.

well wot do u say? i say we all do ardas.

I am done my exams. Good luck to everyone.

I am now ready to complete my campaign against the evil Indian government and dummy RSS Agency. Who will join me in over-throwing these satanic forces and return them to the netherlands of hell?

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD.

I am done my exams. Good luck to everyone.

I am now ready to complete my campaign against the evil Indian government and dummy RSS Agency. Who will join me in over-throwing these satanic forces and return them to the netherlands of hell?

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD.

Its like your just copy pasting the same post in all other posts tongue.gif

lol

thank you all for the support....

i was being lazy and left a lot of studying for the last minute so i ended up only getting four hours of sleep before my exam...

i was so tired when i was writing it...it was three hours long...but luckily i had finished half of it in the first half hour so i decided to take a 10 minute nap on the desk...so i just put my head down....

the invigilator started asking me if i was okay...it was funny...

anyhow....exam went fine..i think... it's all up to Guru ji now..hehe..(it always was).....

one down four more to go..........then it's party time....at the gurdwara!!! hehe.....