Lust Has Destroyed Me

Guest LivingDisgrace

Guest LivingDisgrace

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa ,Waheguru ji ki fateh

I want to confess before the sangat that I am total disgrace to Sikhi.I have comitted sins for which I will never be forgiven.I am a lecherous,lustful and disgusting man.I have degenerated to a level of animal by letting Kaam take over my senses.I am a first rate manmukh.I am sure I will not even be accepted in hell..

Is there any hope for an animal like me?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=180

kwim kroiD moih vis kIAw ikrpn loiB ipAwru ]

kaam karodhh mohi vas keeaa kirapan lobh piaar ||

When you are under the power of sexual desire, anger and worldly attachment, or a greedy miser in love with your wealth;

cwry iklivK auin AG kIey hoAw Asur sMGwru ]

chaarae kilavikh oun agh keeeae hoaa asur sa(n)ghaar ||

if you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend

poQI gIq kivq ikCu kdy n krin DirAw ]

pothhee geeth kavith kishh kadhae n karan dhhariaa ||

who has never taken the time to listen to sacred books, hymns and poetry

iciq AwvY Esu pwrbRhmu qw inmK ismrq qirAw ]4]

chith aavai ous paarabreham thaa nimakh simarath thariaa ||4||

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, and contemplate Him, even for a moment, you shall be saved. ||4||

Please don't ruin your present by thinking about your past...Don't even think about the future...

Think about NOW---forgive yourself...

Read the post by Tubelight above, that is Maharaj Ji saying that himself...Do Paath--Start off by doing Mool Mantar or Jap Ji Sahib or even better do BOTH =)...If you 'really' are sorry for your doings then you shall be forgiven but for this to happen you will first have to forgive yourself...

Do something for people that are into Kaam...For example, the prostitutes have children but leave them in orphanages...Anyway, do something for these kids...Donate money and other help to such institutes..that is orphanages...

And then do sangat...A lot of sangat...You are what your company is...When you are with Saadhus, you become a saadhu...But please keep in mind to 'lower' your eyes to their feet level---always...

Go to the Gurudwara Sahib and do Shoes seva, broom seva, and garbage seva...When doing Shoe seva, take the dust off the shoes and rub it on your forehead---The Saadhu are holy people and worth worshipping...God loves them---just lovessssss them =)...When doing Broom Seva, think that you are sweeping your sins...and When doing the Garbage seva, think you are throwing away your sins... Deal? =)

And mainly, DO NOT repeat your mistakes...You are forgiven once but if you make the same mistake again and again...It's unacceptably wrong and (forgive me for this)idiotic...

God Bless You... :)

Lust has not destroyed you, it is the lack of understanding what Lust is, where it comes from, how it arises, where does it go?

Sex - Is it bad or good? What is your answer if yes then you are materialistic and if no then too you are materialistic! Sex is neither good nor bad. It is energy- a divine energy. This is the way God wanted human beings to procreate else human beings could have grown on trees like fruits! Interesting just imagine girls and boys hanging like peaches and apples on trees: just pluck them and bring them home! All those who condemn sex are condemning God. All prophets, avatars- divine incarnation, rishi, seers all were born out of sex. The procedure which has been innovated by creator himself how can that be bad.

When we speak for or against sex just shows we don’t know what it is. Sex is just like any other natural force. A child doesn’t has it as the body grows the chemical and hormonal changes brings this natural attraction towards opposite sex body. As it has come, it should go away naturally one day. But it doesn’t happen because people don’t deal with it naturally. It is suppressed, repressed and when energy is pushed or repressed it changes its form and becomes more aggressive and then you have to just fight with it. And can you win from it, the natural force - Never!

Sex is to be understood and lived with open mind. Sex has been considered as a taboo subject and children specially are kept away from this subject but can the adults really do that? No, children will explore other channels to know about it and from here this tussle begins. Body wants it, society says no! and the more it is hidden the more glorified it becomes. Child grows with the repressed ideology about sex and even one day when he or she goes for sex, person carries immense guilt as if he has done something ugly sinfull. So one falls in it and yet wishes not to go in it, cycle goes on. Sex if experienced with awareness soon leads to transgression of sex.

One who is attached to body can never come out of sex, de attachment towards body and deeper experiences of meditation helps person to naturally come out of obsessive sexual behavior.

Guest _kookar88_

dude u have realised wt u were doing wrong ...

i know simpler said then done .. but stop the things u know which are not right ..

do more n more baani abhyaas ...

atleast have some kirtan on all the time ... which will make u think when ur mind wants to be naughty ... it will stop , thinkin that no gurbani is going on ..

and eventually u will be strong enough ...and lust aunty would not worry u ;) lol

wjkkwjkf bhul chuk maaf

i know simpler said then done .. but stop the things u know which are not right ..

atleast have some kirtan on all the time ... which will make u think when ur mind wants to be naughty ... it will stop , thinkin that no gurbani is going on ..

and eventually u will be strong enough ...and lust aunty would not worry u ;) lol

wjkkwjkf bhul chuk maaf

<_<

**ADMINS** please dont delete this post. i might sound harsh, but i swear im being totally serious and SINCERE. thank you.

.....and i dont know where the 6 character code is. i dont see it. but i do see the Security Code Confirmation (stop spam. read books.)

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa ,Waheguru ji ki fateh

I want to confess before the sangat that I am total disgrace to Sikhi.I have comitted sins for which I will never be forgiven.I am a lecherous,lustful and disgusting man.I have degenerated to a level of animal by letting Kaam take over my senses.I am a first rate manmukh.I am sure I will not even be accepted in hell..

Is there any hope for an animal like me?

ummm.. when i say the following, i am not trying to be mean, i swear. i just cant word them any other way. what i want to say is.. are you looking for comfort? (no one can really help you with your regret and/or guilt. only Gurbani can help you with that.. and everything else of course) (and i am REALLY sorry for the following: ) did posting about your kaam make you feel better? i mean, getting it out of you? i'm hoping it didnt. and the reason i wish for that is so that you can turn to and Gurbani only.

listen.. (read.. w/e)

on the other hand...........

its good that you have recognised your wrongdoings as sins.

HOWEVER.........

if you were caught up in lust (and other things) stop now.

youre saying youre a lustful man. ok.. so that means youre still lustfull.. which means...... youre not reading enough Gurbani, not doing enough Simran... and dont forget the Ardaas. Ardaas is SOOO powerful.

man.. youre a wreck. but help yourself out. (getting back to my point) coming on this site and saying that youre a sinful man... i dont understand why you would state that you are sinful man? (even if you were/are) why didnt you just ask for help? or did you post your feelings of guilt online because you felt insecure having it bottled up in your mind. i mean, did you make a post to get it off of your chest, or for advice? because you didnt really ask for advice. (i swear man, im not trying to be rude here. im just really putting out what i feel.) if you really wanted to change, you should ask people for advice. not just people online. talk to other people as well. but the best thing for you to do is to ask Akal Purakh for forgiveness. you should really start listening to simran, and paath. and research a lot of Gurbani Tuks about lust etc. and again. ARDAAS is waaaaaaaayyyy too powerful to be ignored. you'd be surprised at how much one gets out of Ardaas alone.

here are some ways to help yourself out.. just make sure to stick to them:

have (a) picture(s) of (any) Guru ji(s). make sure the pic(s) is(are) BIG, so that you can see them even in the corner of your eye. (this of course is wherever you think you might think/do wrong/kaami etc stuff) also, keep a keychain or something that represents sikhism..

have simran on ALL the time. im serious. all the time. simran is just amazing. it has way too much taakat (strength) to be ignored. and absorb it (kirtan is another great option)..

read saakhis. im telling you to read saakhis because (hopefully) when people reads saakhis, they can reflect on the things they do, and think more than just twice about what they should do...

im being so serious when i say this. see all women as your sister/mother/daughters

hope youll change. but let me tell you one thing..... God is great, and does great things. but im just letting you know (not saying you think the opposite of this, but..) dont ever think that God hasnt been good to you when you think of the things youve done/you do. God tests everyone. just make sure you pass all the next tests

wjkkwjkf bhul chuk maaf

nicely said.. but.... why cant it be lust uncle? im serious about this. it seems sexist. and sikhi teaches equality.

ye3zz we all need dat lust part of uz but den how do we control it all. so we dont end up liek paji???

jaspinder, we dont need lust. we need love. lust is wrong. love is what we should have and give, and its a great thing.