True Saints - Who Are They?

Guest lostindarkness

ok.. benti haigi tht.. instead of searching for a Mahapurakh.. keep on doing ure naam abhiyaas.. rehit.. etc whtever u r doing..

u will meet those rare gurmukhs by your own kamayee.. becoz Vaheguru knows tht u have reached a certain avastha.. so HE will send a saint to u.. trust me.. there will be circumstances which will make u meet the saints..

but veerji.. 20 yrs.. it can go even for 20janams.. who knows.. so.. u r sooo desperate.. i respect u .. atleast u have the jigyasa.. then .. keep on the chardikalaa spirit. .dont give any dhil... when u will become a flower,, u will be plucked by HIM and place in the bouquet with other flowers (saints)

.. if u r in canada.. toronto.. then go to Bhagatji (bhagat jaswant singh ji daudhar walay) he is very gupt.. doing massive massive seva by writing pothis ..!

i hope i meet u someday and share ure experiences.. WJKK WJKF

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sant Ajit Singh ji from Hansali (Punjab)

... and listen to this katha paaji/penji from Sant Kartar Singh ji if you want to know about real Sants

Katha

there u go. i would also recommend baba ji.

baba ajit singh ji is one those bharamgianis who has had bharamgian ever since they were born. very rare person.

brahmgyani sant baba ajit singh ji hansali vale

Baba Thakur Singh ji Bhindrenvale named some bhramgyanis for his students to go to after him if they wished. They are Jathedar Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib, Baba Santokh Singh ji Joti Saroop vale, and one more sant from Jogay pind.

Giani Thakur Singh ji has also mentioned the name of Baba Ajit Singh ji Hansali wale as bhramgiani.

I have had lots of sangat with Baba Gurdial Singh ji Tandaywale, he is also a good sant. Very honest and upright with great gian. He also comes out to the west to do prachaar every year. Very down to earth.

Giani Thakur Singh ji is also a sant. Great gian as well. I've been blessed with a lot of sangat with him as well.

I would be very happy if people could please share more info on Baba Ajit Singh ji, either on the forum or PM me. I've been wanting to do his darshan for some time now. But currently $$ limits me a bit.

WJKK WJKF

OP

I know a maha purush, who is a perfect example of a Sant. He never calls himself a Sant and doesnt alow any one to touch his feet. Very down to earth person.

He lives in Ludhiana below is his address

Baba Narinder Singh Ji

Prabhu Simran Kendar

Chotti Jwadi

Ludhiana

India

Sorry that is the only detail I have for the address

Normally he is doing agan bhait sewa at Gurudwara Majnu ki tila (Delhi), Govindwal Sahib. but I have heard that lately due to his age and ill health he is unable to attend any of the sewas.

I hope this may help

WJKK WJKF

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Salok Sehshritee on Pannaa 1357

mMqRM rwm rwm nwmM D´wnµ srbqR pUrnh ]

ma(n)thra(n) raam raam naama(n) dhhyaana(n) sarabathr pooraneh ||

Through the Mantra of the Name of the Lord, Raam, Raam, one meditates on the All-pervading Lord.

g´wnµ sm duK suKM jugiq inrml inrvYrxh ]

gyaana(n) sam dhukh sukha(n) jugath niramal niravairaneh ||

Those who have the wisdom to look alike upon pleasure and pain, live the immaculate lifestyle, free of vengeance.

dXwlµ srbqR jIAw pMc doK ibvrijqh ]

dhayaala(n) sarabathr jeeaa pa(n)ch dhokh bivarajitheh ||

They are kind to all beings; they have overpowered the five thieves.

Bojnµ gopwl kIrqnµ Alp mwXw jl kml rhqh ]

bhojana(n) gopaal keerathana(n) alap maayaa jal kamal rehatheh ||

They take the Kirtan of the Lord's Praise as their food; they remain untouched by Maya, like the lotus in the water.

aupdysM sm imqR sqRh BgvMq Bgiq BwvnI ]

oupadhaesa(n) sam mithr sathreh bhagava(n)th bhagath bhaavanee ||

They share the Teachings with friend and enemy alike; they love the devotional worship of God.

pr inMdw nh sRoiq sRvxM Awpu iq´wig sgl ryxukh ]

par ni(n)dhaa neh sroth sravana(n) aap thiyaag sagal raenukeh ||

They do not listen to slander; renouncing self-conceit, they become the dust of all.

Kt lK´x pUrnµ purKh nwnk nwm swD sÍjnh ]40]

khatt lakhyan poorana(n) purakheh naanak naam saadhh svajaneh ||40||

Whoever has these six qualities, O Nanak, is called a Holy friend. ||40||

Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Je Kee Fateh!

We can't decide who's a Santh, only Guru sahib can decide that

-so unless you see the above 6 qualities in someone

you can't just call them a Santh

& I believe that Guru sahib is our only Santh

Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Je Kee Fateh!

I had a radhosuami baba come to my house on monday and after testing me to the max was very impressed with my level of Sikhi and from personally getting there without any sant etc (he tried to tell me I have to have a living teacher in order to understand God) I said I do have a living Guru and he came over to my house and matha teked to Guru Granth Sahib (The Gurdwara allowed me to be blessed to have SatGuru Granth Sahib at my house for two weeks) His jatha tried to ask me 70000 questions to try to munipulate radhosuami ideals on me and after realising they cant teach me anything I didnt know already and that I learn from Guru Sahib as my living Guru Maharaj not some guy from India. I gave them some Sikhi books which he was reading for an hour and then referred to them in his katha at there satsang that I attended ( to tell you the truth I didnt learn anything I didnt already know) (he teaches them not to need to Amrit chauk and "just live a practical life" he then tried to get them to make sure not to follow my way of SIkhi (strict) hahaha

So there is no need for a "sant" other than Guru Sahib, you can learn stuff here and there from random GurSikhs but it is not compulsary as they can only tell you to beg Guru Sahib everyday for the Gyian we all dream of having. It is attainable from Guru Sahibs blessings not from the "sant". Serve the Sants and the Sadh Sangat is a room full of Sants. The person who lives a strict Sikh life is the sant your looking for (not anyone that visits the Gurdwara but the real GurSikhs that follow Sikhi inside their mind and out)

Dhan Dhan GurSikhi Jeevan Sahib

• 3 weeks later...

remember there are alot of fake saints out there who have read these extracts and decided that they're saints- most do it for the fortune, others do it for the fame. A true saint will have neither, will not be seen on TV and will not talk about their spiritual powers etc. Anyone can be a saint, if you're looking for one i'm sure you'll be directed to one, and when you see them it'll feel right. Do paath and pray that you've met the right one, otherwise read passages of the saints in Guru Granth Sahib and develop a relationship with them.