Singhnia...erm @ Tht Tyme Of The Month

Guest guptnee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knows nothing
most panj pyare say we are NOT allowed to use them so i wouldnt

what would they know about it. Dont be silly!

ye, i've neva heard anyone eva say not to use a tampon

think about what you're saying. The panj pyare = guru sahib!!

i asked an elder singhni who said that she asked her panj about it and they said that u cant use it...also...why would someone lie about what the panj pyare said and who are we to challenge panj pyare?

Yes....but this topic is for girls and it did specify that! from a religious point of view - correct me if i'm wrong - there doesn't seem to b anything wrong with it. its all about personal preferences

hai hai admin this has gone a bit to far and I'm feeling a bit weird :p . PLEASE PEOPLE WE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUNG PEOPLE (ME :D ) USE THIS FORUM! I don't even know what you guys are talking about and lol pads, I thought you meant padhs (farts) :BL:

Oh maybe we should but a 16/18+ rating on the title. Veer close your eyes ! lol. Think the original question has been answered just dragging. Admin if your reading this close the topicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!

Guest another singhni

TAMPONS ARE DISGUSTING! Its not about growing up. Even much older bibia think its disgusting too!! Theres no harm in missing ONE swimming session! :rolleyes:

To topic starter: please discuss this issue with elder singhnis, not on forums.

ADMINS CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE!!

hai hai admin this has gone a bit to far and I'm feeling a bit weird :p . PLEASE PEOPLE WE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUNG PEOPLE (ME :D ) USE THIS FORUM! I don't even know what you guys are talking about and lol pads, I thought you meant padhs (farts) :BL:

Sad, just really sad, someone has been kept very shelterd all there life.

Sounds like someone dint have the talk about certain things with there fam!

im s0rry but pe0ple need t0 st0p calling them disgusting. Gr0w up

If a bibi g0es swimming and d0esnt want to miss swimming sessi0ns then she has n0 ch0ice but t0 use them.

I agree on the "growing up" part, the key to giving advice is not to force your own opinion on other because we are all different..................the why waheguru made us all unique...........how great is He hey?

Read to the question and try and give a balanced prespective..........not everything IS what YOU think it IS.....

:)

Sad, just really sad, someone has been kept very shelterd all there life.

Sounds like someone dint have the talk about certain things with there fam!

Babbar Khalistan is only 10 years old! Forums are strange, my sister created an account without telling me and then she wrote very respectable things. I thought nice person and then she sent me a message saying hey sis I am on here too! I was shocked. She's only 7! I know things change cos when I was 7 we never had computers. lol. But you couldn't tell she was a kid.. .her vocab was so different...she had a cool avtar as well. Like I honestly thought she was my age...and I am in my early 20's! So we never know who we are talking to.