For Everyone....demographics Of Our Sangat...

Barfi n Mithai

sikhsangat users  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Age

• 0-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
  2. 2. Do you post regularly?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you

• Female
    • Male
    • Trans Gender

hey,

I think it would be interesting to know to know the age of people posting on sikhsangat...and other cool things! So lets see what we discover.

I think not everyone is registered...I actually wish I had added which country ure from....that would have been more fun!!

The penny just dropped :( :wacko: .

Am going to be 26 in a few months, id be in the 26 - 30 range. 4 years from 30. Where did my youth goooooooooooo?.

So far theres only one person in the 26 - 30 group range. I feel for you, dont worry am comingggg!!!. You shell not be alone any moreeeeeee :hi5 .

Think :hug

:slap

p.s what is a trans gender and how do i join :p lol.

I know what you mean....we no longer teenagers but at least my age group 22-25 is in the lead. Yay!!

I think the poll has gone on for long enough. So conclusion....we have 3 anomalies ie all transgender ppl. I am gonna assume they are male cos its such a boy thing to do!

Analysis of age reveals the most interesting things. Firstly we can talk about all topics...as most people are 16 or above. This proves wrong the theory that we have yougn ones. The poll shnows most people are LATE TEENS. About 60% of people are from 16-21 years old. So this is the age group which goes through all the teenage issues, relationships, bullying, emotions, brainwashing etc. lol.....jokes....but yea gives you an idea of topics that would come up alot.

We have about 35% of adults.....which is an okay number I guess to pass on wisdom etc.

Also Sikhsangat is about 70% male and 30% female. So no suprise things get out of hand....male ego's! LOL. Dunno why there are less females but they are probably wiser and know forums are a waste of time...62% of people don't post but still read. Interesting...

Like many such polls - can be misleading, as for various reasons, people may not vote.

Do not conclude it straight away - keep it going - reqest ADMINS to keep it posted prominently, so that a fairer conclusion can be obtain by trying to maximise the sample size.

p.s. 30 somethings - VOTE!!!!!!! Feels lonely in that age bracket!

Admin jeeo, tusin vi buzurge hone han - benti he, ke ehs cyber-vote nu rahende postings wich - tuhadian bahaut meharbani.

Right! Off to take my take my afternoon stoll - cannot let these joints get stiff you know!

We should add a few more questions to the poll - Armitdhari or not? Amritwella or not ? Panj Banies or not? Veggie or not ? could be quite interesting. I've always thought it would be nice if you could upload small images of ourselves so that we know who we are talking to .