Indira Ghandhi

Indira Gandhi has been voted the greatest woman of the past 1,000 years in a poll by BBC News Online.
ny1 hu voted 4 that wuz sad (2 vote 4 gandhi)
Indira Gandhi was a famous politician, but she is likely to be a controversial choice for the greatest woman of the past 1,000 years.

damn rite that gonna cause offence.

As prime minster in 1971, Indira Gandhi led India in a war against neighbouring Pakistan which resulted in the creations of Bangladesh, formerly East Pakistan.
They call her durga 4 that? My Grandad was in command of the Sikh Regiments attacking the Germans in france. Won loadsa battles.
. She is remembered most for her campaign against Sikh separatists.

When Sikh extremists used violence to demand an i

ndependent state in Punjab, she ordered an army attack on their refuge, the holiest Sikh shrine, the Golden Temple in Amritsar.

The June 1984 attack killed an estimated 450 people, and left a legacy of bitterness.

O here they go calling bhinderanwale a terroist. 450? killed more than that, it wuz a gurpurab 4 god sake. they shoved most of the dead in lorries 2 burn so it showed india wuz betta, n more tolerant. Hope generations to come suffer like Sultana Begum (the 1 hu went darbar sahib n asked 4 forgivness 4 her ancestors like Bahadur Shah.

Khalid Ahmed said: "She was a true feminist to the core, a woman of substance who helped the country through a testing phase, possessed all the virtues of a woman and fought valiantly for women's rights in a man's world."

thats y women r still run down in society huh?

and she loved some gorey female of New york.. errr i guess a lil more feminist

Indra Gandhi was a lesbian? :umm: nasty. her best mate was margerat thatcher, she told her to blow up darbar sahib (gandhi was reluctant at first, i saw a documentry on this)

. now shes been ousted. even though she did more for the brits than any other prime minister.