Why Have Bssf When We Have Boss

Into the Light

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason hes asking is to stir something up.. becouse they cant stand the fact that you guys are starting this big seva and they "Boss" dont have a hand init. jelousy runs peoples lives, dont get caught up in it folks

We're just trying to do our seva.

We dont mean to rival or compete with anyone.

Mod Note: All posters, just a gentle remind to stay on topic, although there is nothing wrong with a healthy discussion and debate, no bashing or personal attacks are allowed. :)

To Guru Guru Jap

I am NOT a BOSS member or part of any organisation apart from the khalsa panth. I have in no way ever said that im part of BOSS, i do know the singhs and help with any seva given, likewise when other organisations do events we all help there. Stop trying to create issues.

Thanks

To Guru Guru Jap

I am NOT a BOSS member or part of any organisation apart from the khalsa panth. I have in no way ever said that im part of BOSS, i do know the singhs and help with any seva given, likewise when other organisations do events we all help there. Stop trying to create issues.

Thanks

To both bothers commenting above, if we could leave the issue there, it would be good, and is there any other way in which i could clear any existing doubts about BSSF.

BOSS is dead anyway lol. they do a camp once a year then you never hear of them again. or if some program is being organised by someone then boss just have there logo put on for the pomp

i agree lol :WW:

What would you like BSSF to do, that you think existing organisation may not be doing as well as they could be.

What are the people who commented about BOSS actually doing?

Like stated before singhs do seva up and down the country and even now internationally but remain gupt instead of flashing there names everywhere.

As i have respectfully requested before, could we please refrain from slander of organisations and only make positive suggestions.

NOTE: BSSF has nothing against BOSS, and BSSF fully respects the seva done by BOSS.

Even if we decide to not work together, that gives nobody the right to be negative of BOSS.

I have always believed, that if you feel someone is not work up to scrath, then that doesn't mean that we should forget the good work done in the past.