Amitabh Bachan And His Love Of The Sikhs

+Singh_is_King+

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what religion are you then sunny?

U gave a name but provide real proof A SOURCE, i could give u plenty of names saying he didnt!

U HAVE ACTUALLY got me interested , go on PROVE he really did say that?

Do u actually think the 20 million sikhs living in India would support his films and him coming to the Harmandir sahib if he had said that??

that would mean all those who run the Harmandir are stupid!???

U gave a name but provide real proof A SOURCE, i could give u plenty of names saying he didnt!

Do u actually think the 20 million sikhs living in India would support his films and him coming to the Harmandir sahib if he had said that??

My religion? What does it matter to you veer? You want to write my biography?

1. Only few Sikhs have seen that footage (1. it was 24 years ago + many Sikhs back then didn't have a TV).

2. As AB has very good links with Congress, it is in matter of seconds that he can get evidence destroyed. Also taking in count that its a corrupt country called "India".

3. The people running SGPC are mostly jokers, who know nothing, esp of something called "self respect". They go on giving VIP status to AB in Harmandar Sahib. Even the Mughal emperors where with the Sangat when they visited the Gurus. I don't know if a Mughal emperor is a bigger post or a Bollywood Star.

4. 20 Million Sikhs. How many of them do actually know the names of the 10 Gurus or the mool mantar? Lets say 5 million at the most. (and even if they know, many of them are druggies and junkies). 15 Million Sikhs in Punjab, and about 75% of them are Monas. 80% of Sikh Youth is on drugs. How many of them actually care about proper Sikhi?

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

Ok Star Singh, and I mean no offence to you. I have one question, 'given ABs alledged 'love of the Sikhs, etc' what did AB do to stop the genocide of the Sikhs during 84'

I am sure we both agree he is an influencal figure in indian society. So given his admiration, lineage, affection of the Sikhs he would have crept out of his bollywood palace to stop the murder of innocent Sikhs right ?

Baul chuk maaf.

PS. This doesnt apply to any of the other bollywood figures, etc -this is specific to AB.

Are you trying to say all the 20 million sikhs living in India support his films. Have you taken a survey? Stop Generalising

and by the way the harminder sahib is run by the SGPC, a large majority are corrupt, beyond stupid and very uneducated people who just care about their position and not the panth

Gurdaspuria E12, you have a point and there is an element of truth in what you are saying.

But, can we stick to the point here please !

In summary, there is a divide, some people say AB is pro Sikh, others say he is not -well the only way we can settle this is by 'how has AB supported the Sikhs other than a PR visit to Harminder Sahib' -see my previous post please !

Sunnybond singh its obviosu ur a Sikh,but u just dentying it to make urargument!

when i said 20 million sikhs , i meant if Amtiabh had hated sikhs surely many of them would have caught on and PROVIDED real proof of him hating them!

THIS IS JUST PROPOGADA AND RUMOURS STARTED BY TROUBLEMAKERS AGAINST AMITABH 4 NO REASON!

Amintabhs mum was Sikh and he respect Sikhism adn I have seen him proudly say that on many interviews

The SGPC adn people who run the Harmndir porudly let him be a guest of honour when he came with his family to pray, if he was an enemy of the panth they would not have let him in!

Anyway here is another reason to LOVE Amitabh Bachan and a mesasge form him to us all ;

Vikrmajeet UR DISGUSTING, the poor women has passsed away and here you are writing all this garbage about her, how do you know she smoked adn drank?

Admin close this topic as it adds NOTHING to SIKH PArchaar and is just a load of sadistic sados writng bad things abotu an innocent women!

ps : WHO ARE YOU LOT TO SAY WHO IS SIKSH AND WHO ISNT?

WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT AMITNABH SAID KILL THE BASTARDS?? NONE I BET

Oi my hardcore YAAR, take a moment away from the bharat propagandhi handbook and feast your eyes here: http://www.sikhsforjustice.org/?q=content/...achchan_incited