Sikhi And Miracles

machete

Nobody can deny Sikhi and miracles.

A recent miracle: Vasu Bharadwaj an Hindu scientist was suffering of cancer. The doctors were helpless and said Vasu had only a few months to live as it was his final stage.

He went to Sri Harmandar Sahib and listened to Gurbani for 48 hours. After that his cancer was miraculously cured.

If you still don't believe me see this video, THERE IS VASU BHARADWAJ HIMSELF SPEAKING ABOUT THIS KAUTAK.

There are many other countless examples of people getting cured due to Gurbani etc.

WJKK WJKF

for those singhs who dont believe that kalgidhar ji beheaded the panj piyare, then i dont think there is a cure for you guys. if you dont believe in these types of things when it comes to sikhi and sikh history, then it doesnt really matter for the rest of us. because we are all free to believe what we want to believe. just because a few people say that maharaj didnt behead the panj piyare, or that baba deep singh ji didnt fight with his head in his palm, that will not change the fact that it really did happen. if you dont believe in these types of happenings, you are simply a nastik person. i dont know how else to put it. and there is no person that can cure your doubts other then maharaj himself. so i urge other members of sangat to not get into arguments or debates with these types of people. "moorkhai naal na lujiyai" if they dont believe, then its not our fault, its not anybody's fault. its just the way they are made. jini bande vich maharaj ne sohji payi hove, ohna hi o banda soch sakda hai. i think its when we start to get highly educated that these types of shanke start to arise in our minds. but we forget that where the worlds science ends, thats where sikhi's science starts.

but like the topic starter said in the first post, "prabh bhavai bin sas te rakai". maharaj says if akal purk wants, he will protect you even when you have breathed your last breath. its written in simple gurmukhi, on ang 277. we read it in sukhmani sahib. if somebody still doenst believe it, then there is no solution for that person.

i personally think if we would all start doing more abhiyaas, all our doubts will be gone, all of our questions will be answered. but instead of reading bani, we choose to read textbooks or other sources. and we forget the fact that our maharaj is someone way bigger then wat we can imagine or think.

"waho waho satguru nirankar hai, jis ant na paravaar" (ang 1421)