Please Read

SarabhaPanjab

if u read the news properly he aint in jail, he has not been questioned by police, he has no charges pending. The police cannot arrest u just becuase u been kidnaaped by the taliban lol infact they would go around his house and ask him questions there about his ordeal. His aslyum got refused thats why he is in a immigrant detion centre not in jail or on remand. people make sumting out of nothing, its becuase we never get facts right and pumped up then weeks later we find out it is sumting else, thats why people dont even bother looking at these threads, its like if i see a thread sikh boys hair cut by force, i just think yeah the boy made it up cos so many do nowadays.

if u read the news properly he aint in jail, ......... His aslyum got refused thats why he is in a immigrant detion centre not in jail or on remand. people make sumting out of nothing, ...........

None of the above posts claim he's in jail - they state he's been detained, which he has. Why was his asylum appeal refused when their experience in Afghanistan shows they aren't safe there, and what about the rest of his family - put yourself in their shoes.

Voicing concerns in cases like this DOES help - in several instances petitions from UK citizens and support from MPs leads to success in appealing against foolish asylum decisions.

Every voice counts, we can't sit back and let injustice go unanswered!! How will we show our faces in Guru Ji's darbar?!!

yeah we shud help, if u read the posts abve mans r going on like that he might be arrested under bruts laws etc, the immagration authorties aint police, yeah we can protest, but its up to them who they let saty its there country. they looking to get us all out soon, not let more in. lol times will get real bad in Uk. in few years bnp will win, and roits willl kick off every where

Reply I got to the email I sent:

Dear *********

Thank you for your e-mail on behalf of Mr Satnam Singh Gurwara concerning their immigration matters.

I regret to inform you that any information contained in applications to the UK Border Agency is treated asb eing strictly confidential and is not normally disclosed to third parties. This is, of course, unless they are authorised representatives of the applicant. I hope that you will understand that this is not a question ofs ecrecy for its own sake, but simply a matter of protecting the privacy of the individual.

Yours Sincerely,

Public Correspondence Team

UKBA