Guru Nanak Dev Ji Born A Non Muslim Thanks To Brave Hindus?

Starsingh

Hindu's Are Braver Than Sikhism!!! Chk Out History...

And There Are Difference Between A Religion & A Profession!!!

If You Born To A Doctor Then U Can't Called A Doctor By Birth. But If U Born As A Sikh Then U Called As Sikhism First!!!

:LOLz: :LOLz: :LOLz:

thanks for making me laugh bro

That geezer has had too much cow pisss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

truthof1984-Hindu's are braver than Sikhism.

The grammer used is wrong u r either saying Hindu's are braver than the whole Sikh faith?? or that hindu's are braver than Sikhs??

In both cases i disagree........... unless u can prove it?

truthof1984-Hindu's are braver than Sikhism.

The grammer used is wrong u r either saying Hindu's are braver than the whole Sikh faith?? or that hindu's are braver than Sikhs??

In both cases i disagree........... unless u can prove it?

Yes Sorry For Grammar Mistake.

If Sikhs Are Brave Then Why Ur Guru Teg Bahadur Didn't Fight With Aurangjeb?

Ur Guru Nanak Dev Why He Ran Away When Mughals Attacked On Sikhs?

And In Last If U Sikhs Are Lions Then Why Ur Guru Gobind Singh Asked Hindu's To Give Him Elder Son Of Hindu Kshtariya & Rajputs?

If You Born To A Doctor Then U Can't Called A Doctor By Birth. But If U Born As A Sikh Then U Called As Sikhism First!!!

:LOLz: :LOLz: :LOLz:

thanks for making me laugh bro

That geezer has had too much cow pisss

ItS BeTter thaN ur amRiT... :p

check out what history? that junk on wikipedia? lol, tell me where the hindus in kashmir went to..... the brave deceptive masses of hindustan ............ or the guru of the sikhs? yeah learn about that first <banned word filter activated>.

and answer me this: if you're born out of a woman, why do you consider cows holy, yet throw widows on fires?

also, if you are born 'to a doctor' (lol) and are not a doctor, tell me what the hell is the caste system you love so much about then? run along you bloody hypocrite.

Caste System Is Not Loved By Everyone, There Are Some Peoples Who Love Caste System, But Most Of Them Don't Like It...

Now Go And Chk In Punjab The Highly Casteism State In India.

Like, Jatts Don't Want To Marry In Any Other Caste!

Yes Sorry For Grammar Mistake.

If Sikhs Are Brave Then Why Ur Guru Teg Bahadur Didn't Fight With Aurangjeb?

Ur Guru Nanak Dev Why He Ran Away When Mughals Attacked On Sikhs?

And In Last If U Sikhs Are Lions Then Why Ur Guru Gobind Singh Asked Hindu's To Give Him Elder Son Of Hindu Kshtariya & Rajputs?

Your knowledge of Sikh history is beyond retarded. Sahib Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Maharaj was the only one the Kashmiri Brahmins could seek refuge from. What do you mean "didn't fight with Aurangzeb"? Aurangzeb faced his worst defeat when he couldn't shake Guru Sahib even after 3 GurSikhs were brutally martyred.

Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj called Babar a "jaabar" on his face. Not a single other person on the land of India dared to do that. Who ran away?

Sahib-E-Kamal Dasmesh Pita Kalgidhar Shahenshah Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj did not demand anyone to become a Sikh. He isn't (not wasn't because He never left us) like today's preachers who go out purchasing followers. Hindus themselves made the elder son a Sikh out of shardha for Sikhi, atleast the ones who were influenced by the shaheedi of Sahib Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Maharaj. The thankless ones like you today need ointment for itching, and you know where. Later on some Hindus did it because the British wanted Sikhs in their army as they knew Sikhs are brave, and that way the entire family was well taken care of.

ItS BeTter thaN ur amRiT... :p
Hmmm, so you had it? Why don't you dare to say all this to a real Singh on his face rather than online? Lets see who is the real man then. Where are you located? Are you in US? If yes, please let us know where. One of us would love to pay you a visit and clear your doubts about the power of Amrit. In your next post I want to know your location. If not, then don't bother posting because its pointless to argue with someone who can only talk big. And real men talk only to real men, so please don't respond if you don't qualify.

I will wait for you response, and location. Let me know if you need mine. Would love to meet you.

dammm truthof1984 ur knowledge about sikhi is beyond miserable. talk to a singh about sikhi before posting on it coz its apparent that wherever you got your info from they had no other agenda but to tell lies.

stay on this forum and visit the history section regularly coz you need it or you can just not post again and be comfortable in your own little world of wrong historical information, up to you.....

check out what history? that junk on wikipedia? lol, tell me where the hindus in kashmir went to..... the brave deceptive masses of hindustan ............ or the guru of the sikhs? yeah learn about that first <banned word filter activated>.

and answer me this: if you're born out of a woman, why do you consider cows holy, yet throw widows on fires?

also, if you are born 'to a doctor' (lol) and are not a doctor, tell me what the hell is the caste system you love so much about then? run along you bloody hypocrite.

Caste System Is Not Loved By Everyone, There Are Some Peoples Who Love Caste System, But Most Of Them Don't Like It...

Now Go And Chk In Punjab The Highly Casteism State In India.

Like, Jatts Don't Want To Marry In Any Other Caste!

i have been to india many times, and the caste system is everywhere, punjab isnt the worst. but then again it is in hindustan, so no wonder.

and can you actually answer the points in my previous post? mehtab singh answered all you points very well. as for admin/mods i think that they should let us discuss issues with numbnuts like him, as then it can show others that we're right - thats if this guy actually posts anything again.

One veer PMed me this link...

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph...orum=hindusikhs

There was a presumption in the veer's mind regarding another user and Mr. "Lies about 84" joining on the same day. I wasn't sure what to make out of it, so I advised the veer to keep an eye on this other user's posts. And no, I am not telling anyone's name here :)