Akali Nihang Baba Sahib Singh Ji "kaladhari"

Koi

Vikrramjit Singh you have alot of hate in your heart, personally carry on disrespecting Nihangs and our maryada because i don't care what you, or any other haters of Nihangs have to say. The Nihangs worship all Bani as Akaal Purkh Vaheguru's Roop, Nihangs have been blessed with this seva full stop.

Its funny how Sachkand Sri Hazoor Sahib and Sachkand Sri Patna Sahib follow the exaxt same maryada as Nihangs. :gg:

Your one eyed vision of Sikhism and the looking down at Nihangs

and the puratan maryade of the Khalsa is a sin that lie's on your head full stop.

When maharaaj blessed 5 Singhs to put on the Nirmala Bana (Pagmey) and to take off their shastr to go and learn Sanskret from the Brahmans, they took off their Shastr and kept nirmala ves to this day? Was Maharaaj wrong in telling them to do this ? NO because thats the seva the Nirmala have been blessed with in their sampardai!

You talk about brahmgianis in Sukhmani Sahib, was Baba Nand Singh wrong for not wearing Shastr Kirpaan? No because thats Nanaksar maryada to just do Bhakti.

At the end of the day you can say what you want about Nihangs and the maryada but for eternity the Nihangs will remain.

You know nothing about our History and you know nothing about Nihangs, youv'e just read 1 mans personal views on Nihangs on a website, your'e a scholor on Nihangs now well done! :WW:

Regarding Sukha, its a use and abuse issue which is down to the person to follow correctley.

I personally don't care about what you have to say about Nihangs because History does not lie, if you hate them so much go to Sachkand Sri Hazoor Sahib there are plenty of Nihangs there go and tell them to their face that they are wrong!! :D

Akaal.

Fateh ji,

I recall in the mid eighties Gurudwara Nada Sahib in Panchkula (near Chandigarh) was run by Nihangs. Sangat had literally dwindled because of the wrong practices and literal bullying by Nihangs. Then SGPC took over the Gurdwara. Today I don't think there is any Sikh or Khalsa in Mohali, Panchkula and Chanidgarh who does not go to Nada Sahib.

I don't deny that SGPC has its follies. And individually there could be some SGPC Members and Sewadars who err as Sikhs, but principally there is a Maryada that is followed in Guru Ghar.

I am not against Nihangs or SGPC Members or Sewadars, I'm against the wrong practices that are not in line with Sikhism. How can a religion that bans smoking be okay with cannibas?

I hope that all sects sit down and come up with a unified Maryada. Our Takhats should have one unified Maryada.

Guru Rakha