Sikh Missionary College

Gurdaspuria E12

There are several Sikh Missionary schools in Punjab with some branches abroad. There is one in Amritsar (which is the oldest but not too famous and very under funded). There is one Sikh Missionary Society (UK) http://www.gurmat.info. And last of all there is heavily funded and govt' infiltrated Sikh Missionary College in Ludhiana (http://www.sikhmissionarycollege.org/)

Totally messed up school is Sikh Missionary College (Ludhiana) who is damaging our history, culture and respect to guru jees bani. They are the one who wants their own version of maryada to be adopted by all of us. They have full education system based in ludhiana city and most of the disliked ppl around globe graduated from this school. They have good ties with Delhi Gurudwara Parbandakh Sarna brothers and fully fund dusht like kala afghana, prof. Darshan Singh, gurteja ias etc to go around the world and spread hate and lies. Most of the students go there to learn sikhi but majority of them comes out totally against sikhi. Most the students belong to rural backgrounds with limited knowledge of city life. Most of them attend this college to get the completion certificate of proof that they graduated in sikh studies and thus thinks that they can go abroad on this basis. Unfortunately many did made abroad and spread all the propaganda they learned in that school. I can name ppl around the world who are doing this.

Simple is that they want to question everything; they say that eating meat is right, they debate that matha tekna is ritual, they debate that parkarma around darbar sahib is big ritual, they say that baba deep singh jee was normal human and never had his head removed from his body but died with simple cut on his neck, they say that during anand karaj girl can be ahead or bride and groom can walk side by side (they did this is delhi thus did huge damage to our age old anand karaj maryada), they tell you to read 3 bania in the morning instead of full 5 as per akal takht sahib maryada. They say that amrit vela sewa inside harmander sahib is pure ritual and should be banned (harmander sahib maryada is being carried out since guru jees time). They say that dukh bhanjani bher is false, they say that sarovar can't cure anyone but its just a pool, they say that all guru sahib never processes any power but was simple basic human like us. They go against akal takht on every point. They do not respect nor they agree jathedars of 5 takhts. They have unlimited money (don't know the income source) and they pay hundreds or thousands of dollars on writing wrong literature (indirectly) and supports anyone who is against the basic sikh lifestyle.

Don't think i am all 100% hating guy but this all above comes after i interacted with some of them about 3 years. I spent 3 months in punjab figuring out whats wrong with them.. Since i didn't went into deep (teacher/management level) due to lack of time but I was able to interact with couple dozen graduate students from that school and their parents. Not all of them were that liberal fanatic but most of them are on the wrong path.

You are The memeber of Administrator of this group so it is the responsibily upon u to check anythin wrong posted in this group.

The sikh missionery college (regd.) Ludhiana is not funded by any Govt. It is surviving on donations of sikhs.

And if it starts Donation on Wholesale as other societies are taking it will surpass SGPC within 10 years.

It is following the rehat maryada of sri Akal takht sahib in true spirit, and you are against the maryada of sri Akal takht sahib so you have given all the jhooth here . they are real sikhs. All you given here is kora jhooth. They are the no.1 so you are jeleous about them. take them on.

1. They have largest litrature on sikhism and that is pramaneek.

2. There monthly magazine is no. in sikh religion.

3. they got 125000 students from 3rd class to 12th class to give  Dharmik Preekhia in nov 2008.

4. The distribute prize worth 25 lacs on it. and most of students got them.

5. they have regular sikh missionery colleges. no panthic body have so much regular parchark college.

6 they have 1 regular parchark college for girs,.

7 they have corrospondece cousre of us for getting knowlege on sikshism from home large no. of public is doing it

8. 80000 copies of gurmat litrature is given free of cost to diffenrent villages towns. 

you even dont think of going near by them. They are the only who are facing critisism from  RSS, RADHA SOAMISI, NIRANKARIS, NAAMDHARIS, ASHUTOSHS, BABA BANIARA WALAS, SAUDA SADHS AND OTHER ANTI PANTHIC FORCES. SO AGAIN THINK WHAT UR SAYING.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh Jee,

1) Missionary does not follow akaal takht maryada - Why - Maryada states eating kutha meat is ok - missionary disagree

2) Missionary have weird views ragarding Dasm Bani - correct? - Yes/NO ? Akaal Takht states no debate on Dasm Bani - Missionary people go and do beadbi of Dasm Saroop and declare national Black Day - Correct?

3) The panth reads 5 bania - missionary read 3 ? The panth reads 5 bania in amrit sanchaar - SGPC state only read 5 pauria of anand sahib.

4) Singhs of tha panth give there head and kurbania - Sikh missionary - distort the kurbani and change history

5) Singhs from - Taksaal, Akj, Baba Bighi Chand Dal, BTF, KCF, KLF, BBK give shaheedia in 84 - missionary?

6) Missinary state they follow akaal takht? So why not protect it in 84?

7) Missionary State they follow akaal takht maryada - Ok - The jathedar of Akaal Takht Does Dasm Granth Parkaash at Hazoor Sahib and has done previously also - Missionary again parkash.

8) Missionary like to Cuss Kar Seva, Taksaal, and sampardas - correct - Blatently do it from stage

9) Sant, Mahapurkhs, Gurmukhs, Abhiyaasi promote Sikh Ithaas and Sakhis - missionary State its all fake and try to change history

10) Sorry but it you check the news, look around in india the singhs who oppose bhaniare vala, ashutosh etc are Taksaal Affiliated and other jathebandia reps. Singhs who go jail are from other jathas.

11) Missionary give away lots of free literature - CORRECT - But what is in the literature is questionable. - correct.

12) If you continue on doing your backwaas one day or another it will hit back in the face, Doing Baedbi of Sri Dasm Bani is wrong - If you dont beleive in the full saroop, you still do beadbi of Jaap sahib, Chaupai And Sveyeh.

There are some good Sikh Missionarys, but I have just met some who are chaning our Sikh History (there are no 40 Mukte, no Bhai Bala ji etc), Changing Maryada (You have to have a good heart that's all what is sikhi) and no Respect/Satkaar for Guru ji, cause Guru Sahib ji is in theire (or in some of thems) eyes a Book.

Inderjit Gagga, Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana, Ragi Prof. Darshan Singh, Rozana Spokesman Magazin all are involed in theses teachings and helped ot make the Sikh Missionarry Popular in the world....

So you can think maybe abt it what kind of Giani you can be in the SMS

Bhul Chuk Maaf karne ji

This is the link for maryada that is sikh missionery college is following. so think twice when u say something about maryada

http://sgpc.net/sikhism/sikh-dharma-manual.asp

Fateh Jee,

1) Missionary does not follow akaal takht maryada - Why - Maryada states eating kutha meat is ok - missionary disagree

2) Missionary have weird views ragarding Dasm Bani - correct? - Yes/NO ? Akaal Takht states no debate on Dasm Bani - Missionary people go and do beadbi of Dasm Saroop and declare national Black Day - Correct?

3) The panth reads 5 bania - missionary read 3 ? The panth reads 5 bania in amrit sanchaar - SGPC state only read 5 pauria of anand sahib.

4) Singhs of tha panth give there head and kurbania - Sikh missionary - distort the kurbani and change history

5) Singhs from - Taksaal, Akj, Baba Bighi Chand Dal, BTF, KCF, KLF, BBK give shaheedia in 84 - missionary?

7) Missionary State they follow akaal takht maryada - Ok - The jathedar of Akaal Takht Does Dasm Granth Parkaash at Hazoor Sahib and has done previously also - Missionary again parkash.

8) Missionary like to Cuss Kar Seva, Taksaal, and sampardas - correct - Blatently do it from stage

9) Sant, Mahapurkhs, Gurmukhs, Abhiyaasi promote Sikh Ithaas and Sakhis - missionary State its all fake and try to change history

10) Sorry but it you check the news, look around in india the singhs who oppose bhaniare vala, ashutosh etc are Taksaal Affiliated and other jathebandia reps. Singhs who go jail are from other jathas.

11) Missionary give away lots of free literature - CORRECT - But what is in the literature is questionable. - correct.

12) If you continue on doing your backwaas one day or another it will hit back in the face, Doing Baedbi of Sri Dasm Bani is wrong - If you dont beleive in the full saroop, you still do beadbi of Jaap sahib, Chaupai And Sveyeh.

fatehg.txt

Fateh Jee,

Why spread all that chooth? Some things never change, to be fair veer jee its not just you. S1ngh has spoken rubbish aswell. So S1ngh you are saying if you are from a rural background you cant become a parcharak? what would you say about Sant jarnail Singh Binderwala?

Can you provide a qoute where it says in the panthic Sikh rehit maryada that you can eat meat?

You seem to mix the words missionary college and missionarys. The missionary college cant be responsible for what any of their students say. However people mentioned like ghaga, Gulshan, Prof Darshan Singh are not even students.

Why would the missionary college declare national black day against the dasam granth when its translates the dasam granth and hands out free copies? you support the akal takhat by saying they have banned people talking against the dasam granth but will u support the akal takhat against doing parkash of the dasam granth? atleast be consistent in your views on the Akal takhat.

SGPC have only published the rehit maryada, its not our fault you dont know the difference between publishers and writers. Its not hard really, in first few pages it normally says in bold wrting publisher, you cant miss it.

Missionary colleges were not even in existence in 1984. You dont seem to know anything about the colleges. Ropar missionary college had its first students in 1984. The only college fully working is the shahid missionary college of Amritsar. But thats an SGPC college which has been around for a long time. but it has nothing to do with the other colleges who are also independant from each other. Intersting who you mention baba Bidhi chand dal who eat meat. lol.

Because the Missionary college does not take out a nagara and sing their own praises, it does not mean they are not fighting against dhedharis. The following link is an example. http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/3195/2007-03-28.html

Singh Sahib giani Randjoad Singh is a missionary, he studied with giani pinderpal Singh and was the first students of Ropar missionary college.

If there are sakhia which are against gurbani, its only correct to question them. I think you should go to the college and find out how they teach sooraj parkash etc instead of making pure assumptions.

giani ranjoud singh critisized the governemtns handling - dsnt mean they protested?

how about replying back to my points?

Ghorandar you are a blatent liar - as previously you have posted against dasm granth and now you state that the missionary give out free copies - how pathetic.

Giani Ranjoad Singh is the one is black round dastar (white bana) with his finger up giving a lecture to the Singhs not to give up and speaking against noormelhlia/police etc. The Singhs were then latti charged by the Police. I went to see giani jee after the incident and he told me how the police continues to harrass his family and come to his home, we were only just speaking about what happened in phagwara when the police arrived. Just because these Singhs dont have a banner saying they are from missionary colleges it does not mean they do nothing, its always the same jhatas who always stick their name onto every headline whether they did anything or not. This noormellia issue is one for the panth, but we only want our labels to be on the headlines. Rather than seeing Singhs and Singhnia as shahids of the panths, they have become shahids for the Taksal, AKJ etc... then you do adass and chaupai sahib paaath for the panth... pure hypocrisy. Doing this chaupai sahib paath is great, but then do we believe in the panth? or are we still counting how many shahids the taksal, AKJ etc have? The only reason why i mentioned missionarys fighting against dhetarris in India was because you claim they do nothing, however why turn everything into jhata issues........ All those Singhs in Phagwara were beaten by the police and continue to be harrassed by the police, they will stand up every time and get attacked by the police again when noormelhia comes, while people like you and me will continue to argue over who did what and what jhata they belonged to.

Ive said many times I believe in the Dasam granth. Those people who question the Dasam granth should be bought before the Akal Takhat for attacking the hukam of the panth. I also learn and do Kirtan from the Dasam granth and its not an issue. I have previously said that dasam granth has been an issue in the panth (e.g when sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh when to kill masaar ranghar) however the panth has made its decision and its the correct decision. I did also previously say that the Dasam granth issue needs to be resolved once and for all, however when I discussed this matter with Singh Sahib jee i was directed to the 1897 decision which i was told was a panthic decision. Therefore I dont think this issue does not need to be taken up over and over again. End of story for me personally.

I do believe and follow the panth and the only thing ive previously said is that the dasam granth should not be parkash as the Akal Takhat have stated, if the AKal takhat change its decision I have no problem with with parkash, because the panthic decision is what matters. What is pathetic is you responding about Ranjoad Singh like you were there and failing to respond to anything I said regarding the missionary colleges.

Ive responded to all 12 points made by you and i have nothing more to add.

Veer g Gur Fateh,

Tusi meri gal noo bakwass kehnde ho koi gal nahin. MISSIONERY HAR GAL DA DALEEL NAL JAVAB DENDE HAN GUSSA NAHIN KARDE.

" HOVO IKATR MILO MERE BHIA DUBIDA DOOR KAROO"

" J sikh sikh no na maare tan kaum kaden nah haare."

SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDHRAN WALE V PANTHIC EKTA DE HAK VITCH SAN. Khalsa Fatehnama Magazine vitch paro Oct Nov Dec 2008.

" EKA BANI, IKO GUR, IKO SHABAD VICHAR "

1. This is the link of AKAL TAKHT MARYADA http://sgpc.net/sikhism/sikh-dharma-manual.asp It is the Constitution of Sikhs. MISSIONERY college Preachs and

FOLLOWS IT.

As per MARYADA EATING KUTHA IS KUREHAT.

2. If AKAL TAKHT SAYS ONE SHOULD NOT TAKE A DEBATE ON DASAM GRANTH MISSIONRIES ACCEPT. THEY WANT THAT WHOLE PANTH SHOULD BE UNITED. IF ANY BODY GOES AGAINST

THE DIRECTIVE OF AKAL TAKHT HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

3. SEE THE REHAT MARYADA IN THIS REGARD OF NITNEM AND AMRIT SANSKAAR. THEN REVERT BACK TO ME.

4. Sikh Missionary do not distort Gurbani or Kurbani, They are staunch supporter of sikhism. Read litrature.

5. Singhs from Taksal, Akj etc. gave Kurbani. Missioneries make aware people to do so and follow the path given by our Gurus and Saheeds and willing to give

any sacrifice for the cause of sikhism.

6. The Akal Takht jathedar have to also adhere to his directive. Maryada says no Prakash of parkash of any granth beside Guru Granth sahib.

In history Guru ji Ne apne tir naal dadu pir di kabr te salaam kita si, sikhan ne tankhah layi si. Then u people why not do so if one goes against maryada

because u are rigid and you say u are right others are worong.

7. No Sikh missionery is not against seva.

seva te simran sikh de jeevan diyan thamian han.

jo log maryada da ghan karde han ohna baare sangat nau jagrook kaun kare. ?

jo log sikhi rehat te chalde han sikh missionery praise them on stage.

8.Guru te Guru de sikhan baare missionery college ne bahut wadia wadia litraure chapea hai. jo log manmat da parchar karde han oh hi dukhi han baaki koi

nahi.

9.Who Questions the litrarue ? Tell me anything against gurbani, gurmat or maryada if u found in it.

Panth is not decided on Ragmala but it says no one should make copies of Guru Granth sahib without it.

missionry follows it.

Panth has matbhed on Dasam Granth. WE people make our time lost on this debate.

'Atma Granth vich te sharee panth vich'

So jo Granth ( guru granth sahib ji ) no gaddi milie hai us di baani da path, us de arth samjiye

at guru di sikhye te chaliy.

Again revert for any clarification.

093561-93667

098786-98754