Sikh Missionary College

Gurdaspuria E12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a feeling this thread will get closed pretty faste. anyways

missionary's say u only need 4 bania for amirt sanchar. they dont believe dasam bani as our father's bani. and yet idk how they argue only jaap sahib is dasam pathshah's and chaupai sahib is not. they say we are allowed to eat meat.

its just the governments way of trying to make sikhi weak. missionary's are a mirror image of rss. they get paid by government to go around making stuff up that would go against our history, go against our rehit.

basically the opposite of wat taksaal teaches us, so i would say to stay away from these sorts of people. :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1:

There are several Sikh Missionary schools in Punjab with some branches abroad. There is one in Amritsar (which is the oldest but not too famous and very under funded). There is one Sikh Missionary Society (UK) http://www.gurmat.info. And last of all there is heavily funded and govt' infiltrated Sikh Missionary College in Ludhiana (http://www.sikhmissionarycollege.org/)

Totally messed up school is Sikh Missionary College (Ludhiana) who is damaging our history, culture and respect to guru jees bani. They are the one who wants their own version of maryada to be adopted by all of us. They have full education system based in ludhiana city and most of the disliked ppl around globe graduated from this school. They have good ties with Delhi Gurudwara Parbandakh Sarna brothers and fully fund dusht like kala afghana, prof. Darshan Singh, gurteja ias etc to go around the world and spread hate and lies. Most of the students go there to learn sikhi but majority of them comes out totally against sikhi. Most the students belong to rural backgrounds with limited knowledge of city life. Most of them attend this college to get the completion certificate of proof that they graduated in sikh studies and thus thinks that they can go abroad on this basis. Unfortunately many did made abroad and spread all the propaganda they learned in that school. I can name ppl around the world who are doing this.

Simple is that they want to question everything; they say that eating meat is right, they debate that matha tekna is ritual, they debate that parkarma around darbar sahib is big ritual, they say that baba deep singh jee was normal human and never had his head removed from his body but died with simple cut on his neck, they say that during anand karaj girl can be ahead or bride and groom can walk side by side (they did this is delhi thus did huge damage to our age old anand karaj maryada), they tell you to read 3 bania in the morning instead of full 5 as per akal takht sahib maryada. They say that amrit vela sewa inside harmander sahib is pure ritual and should be banned (harmander sahib maryada is being carried out since guru jees time). They say that dukh bhanjani bher is false, they say that sarovar can't cure anyone but its just a pool, they say that all guru sahib never processes any power but was simple basic human like us. They go against akal takht on every point. They do not respect nor they agree jathedars of 5 takhts. They have unlimited money (don't know the income source) and they pay hundreds or thousands of dollars on writing wrong literature (indirectly) and supports anyone who is against the basic sikh lifestyle.

Don't think i am all 100% hating guy but this all above comes after i interacted with some of them about 3 years. I spent 3 months in punjab figuring out whats wrong with them.. Since i didn't went into deep (teacher/management level) due to lack of time but I was able to interact with couple dozen graduate students from that school and their parents. Not all of them were that liberal fanatic but most of them are on the wrong path.

missionary's say u only need 4 bania for amirt sanchar. they dont believe dasam bani as our father's bani. and yet idk how they argue only jaap sahib is dasam pathshah's and chaupai sahib is not. they say we are allowed to eat meat.

its just the governments way of trying to make sikhi weak. missionary's are a mirror image of rss. they get paid by government to go around making stuff up that would go against our history, go against our rehit.

basically the opposite of wat taksaal teaches us, so i would say to stay away from these sorts of people. :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1:

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa, vaheguru jee kee fateh.

I personally have contact with the founder of SMS (UK). When the Missionary was launched in the UK (late 1960s) they were the first one's to set up a gurmat camp in the UK. They also believed in Sri Dasam Granth being guru jees bani etc. From this you can't say they are a mirror of the RSS - which is in fact quite a big statement. I'm not "bigging" them up or anything but the amount of seva they put into bringing Sikhi to the UK was tremendous. BTW before people start saying we're part of SMS - we're not.

Anyway, that was then but even now I know some of the people who run the society now - and they seem okay. Please correct if wrong....

But please don't come out with these kind of replies without any proof of some sort...

bhull chuk maaf.

BTW were you aiming this at SMS UK or just missionaries in general...u didn't state? Apologies if I misunderstood.

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa, vaheguru jee kee fateh.

I personally have contact with the founder of SMS (UK). When the Missionary was launched in the UK (late 1960s) they were the first one's to set up a gurmat camp in the UK. They also believed in Sri Dasam Granth being guru jees bani etc. From this you can't say they are a mirror of the RSS - which is in fact quite a big statement. I'm not "bigging" them up or anything but the amount of seva they put into bringing Sikhi to the UK was tremendous. BTW before people start saying we're part of SMS - we're not.

Anyway, that was then but even now I know some of the people who run the society now - and they seem okay. Please correct if wrong....

But please don't come out with these kind of replies without any proof of some sort...

bhull chuk maaf.

BTW were you aiming this at SMS UK or just missionaries in general...u didn't state? Apologies if I misunderstood.

If i am not mistaken.. I think he aimed it at sikh missionary college, ldh. (smc).. not Sikh missionary society UK.

when u hear the term "missionary's" its most likely talking about the sikh missionary college in india. the ones that do parchar all across punjab. they got branches all over the place, but i think the main branch is ludhiana? and yes these are the guys im talking about.

sikh missionary college and sikh missinary society(uk) are 2 different groups.

(the mods should change the thread title so it says "sikh missionary college", instead of "sikh missionary society")