Sikh Missionary College

Gurdaspuria E12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Charpree there is no point asking for people to point out aything against gurbani in the Sikh Missionary college literature, because they have not read it. Kosh labnaa vinee ghalt. The books I have read and Sikh phulwari is in accordance with gurmat dee kasvaati and the Akal Takhat. All the points made by those against the Missionary college are gossip or claimed to be views expressed by so called missionary college students who have never stepped foot in the college.

Veer Khalistan jee, I have answered your questions but its true there is no point in debating especially if you have never read any literature from the Sikh Missionary college. If you have read them, maybe you can provide us with the details and why not write to Sikh Phulwari and ask for a response. They will publish your question and provide you with answers. The magazine is also online so you can submit your questions.

There is no Sikh Missionary college in Canada as far as I know, neither do they have any branch in a foreign country. I also got a pm yesterday by some person who did not like my stance on the Dasam granth, does that make him a missionary? I have no idea who he is neither did he tell me. I will respond to his attacks on the Dasam granth later. These people have one thing in common with other jhatas, they do not understand or follow the concept of the Guru panth Khalsa and Akal Takhat, neither do we have a teeka (injection) for these people who attack the concept of the Panth and the Akal Takhat.

Even if there are some missionary parchark who do not follow the views of the Sikh Missionary college what can the college do? Just like the Damadami taksal who believe Sant Jarnail Singh is shahid, what can they do to those Taksali Singhs who go against the official line?

hen why did i receive a pm yesterday from one of the supporters of sikh missionary in canada asking me to an open debate on dasam granth in Toronto?

Shall i put the email on here?

Kala Afgana or Darshan Singh ragi or Spokesman may be missionery or not cannot tell.

The Rozaana Spokesman is promoting Atheism ( Communist ) ideology in garb of Panthic Newspaper . It is doing utmost Anti - Panthic deeds by criticizing Sikh Ardas , Sikh Rehat Maryada , Amrit Saskar , Nitnem Banis , Amrit Vela , Nitnem practice , Bhagat Bani , Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru ( Just ordinary Book ) , the Supremacy of Akal Takhat ,. These r the very things which r the baisis of Sikh identity , the baisis of Sikh Existence . The SELF MADE SCHOLARS like Gurbaksh Kala Afghana , Inder Ghagga , Joginder Sahney , Ravinder Singh Pinjore , Hari rattan Yukta have done more damage to Panthic cause even more than open enemies like RSS / BJP . One wonders , if they r on the payrolls of these agencies only . But using the word Missionary alongwith these people is the ****hest from truth , as they r doing their utmost to defame Missionaries of ' Sikh Missionary College , Ludhiana ' the India 's biggest non - SGPC institution probabely the only institution in the field of Sikh Religious Preaching which is non - political . The proof is an article by Ravinder Singh Pinjore , a member of the Kala Afgana gang , who wrote an article in India Awareness some months ago criticizing Sikh Missionary College , Ludhiana probabely same way as Nurmahalia Ashutosh , Radha Soamis , Sacha Sauda , RSS / BJP , Nirankaris & whole lot of Dera Mafia .

Source:: Sikhism Philosophy Network http://www.sikhism.us/showthread.php?t=20546

Different Projects are run By Sikh Missionary College (Regd.) Ludhiana.

First there are different Missionary Colleges.

1. Sahibjada jujhar Singh Missonary College. Chaunta Ropar Punjab. ( Giani Pinderpal singh studied here )

2. Sikh Missionery College (Regd. ) Ludhiana. ( which is the topic here )

3. Gurmat Gian Missionary College Gur Gian Vihar Jabbdi kalan Ludhiana.

4. Bhai Gurdass Missionary College c\o Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahb Ludhiana.

may be some others which i do not know.

All these have there internal rule and policy.

A Missionary is who do all his act to acheive his mission.

SIKH MISSIONARY COLLEGE ( REGD. ) LUDHIANA HAVE FOLLOWING

MISSION

To Profess the Gurmat Thought of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

To educate the Sikh Youth about the Valuable Sikh History.

To organise free classes in every city for teaching 2 Year Sikh Missionary Course.

To make Sikh Phulwari (the monthly magazine), the colour of each and every house.

To organise model Gurmat Samagams in Schools, Colleges, Villages and Cities.

To distribute Gurmat Literature among the masses.

So dont mix Sikh Missionery College with others

logon to http://www.sikhmissionarycollege.org/

for more information

hen why did i receive a pm yesterday from one of the supporters of sikh missionary in canada asking me to an open debate on dasam granth in Toronto?

Shall i put the email on here?

Kala Afgana or Darshan Singh ragi or Spokesman may be missionery or not cannot tell.

The Rozaana Spokesman is promoting Atheism ( Communist ) ideology in garb of Panthic Newspaper . It is doing utmost Anti - Panthic deeds by criticizing Sikh Ardas , Sikh Rehat Maryada , Amrit Saskar , Nitnem Banis , Amrit Vela , Nitnem practice , Bhagat Bani , Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru ( Just ordinary Book ) , the Supremacy of Akal Takhat ,. These r the very things which r the baisis of Sikh identity , the baisis of Sikh Existence . The SELF MADE SCHOLARS like Gurbaksh Kala Afghana , Inder Ghagga , Joginder Sahney , Ravinder Singh Pinjore , Hari rattan Yukta have done more damage to Panthic cause even more than open enemies like RSS / BJP . One wonders , if they r on the payrolls of these agencies only . But using the word Missionary alongwith these people is the ****hest from truth , as they r doing their utmost to defame Missionaries of ' Sikh Missionary College , Ludhiana ' the India 's biggest non - SGPC institution probabely the only institution in the field of Sikh Religious Preaching which is non - political . The proof is an article by Ravinder Singh Pinjore , a member of the Kala Afgana gang , who wrote an article in India Awareness some months ago criticizing Sikh Missionary College , Ludhiana probabely same way as Nurmahalia Ashutosh , Radha Soamis , Sacha Sauda , RSS / BJP , Nirankaris & whole lot of Dera Mafia .

Source:: Sikhism Philosophy Network http://www.sikhism.us/showthread.php?t=20546

Different Projects are run By Sikh Missionary College (Regd.) Ludhiana.

First there are different Missionary Colleges.

1. Sahibjada jujhar Singh Missonary College. Chaunta Ropar Punjab. ( Giani Pinderpal singh studied here )

2. Sikh Missionery College (Regd. ) Ludhiana. ( which is the topic here )

3. Gurmat Gian Missionary College Gur Gian Vihar Jabbdi kalan Ludhiana.

4. Bhai Gurdass Missionary College c\o Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahb Ludhiana.

may be some others which i do not know.

All these have there internal rule and policy.

A Missionary is who do all his act to acheive his mission.

SIKH MISSIONARY COLLEGE ( REGD. ) LUDHIANA HAVE FOLLOWING

MISSION

To Profess the Gurmat Thought of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

To educate the Sikh Youth about the Valuable Sikh History.

To organise free classes in every city for teaching 2 Year Sikh Missionary Course.

To make Sikh Phulwari (the monthly magazine), the colour of each and every house.

To organise model Gurmat Samagams in Schools, Colleges, Villages and Cities.

To distribute Gurmat Literature among the masses.

So dont mix Sikh Missionery College with others

logon to http://www.sikhmissionarycollege.org/

for more information

Read the following link India Awareness which wrote and article " TAT GURMAT DE RAH WITCH RORA SIKH MISSIONERY COLLEGE" WHAT THEY SAY

http://www.indiaawareness.com/archives/apr...of_traitors.htm

http://www.indiaawareness.com

Principal of this college was and is always in the forefront to support this kala afghana lobby.His name is some Bedi.Also principals of Ropar missionary colleges are with these atheists.

To name a feww missionaries

Jagmohan singh, Mohinder singh Josh, Inder Ghagha, jagtar singh Jachak, Gian singh,Kewal singh, upkar singh and company from Faridabad, Sikhawareness editor Sarbjit singh etc. They are all against sikh tarditions and reject Dasam Granth.

There is no point of defending them.I have the proof with me wherein Ludhian college is involved in blasphemy.

Principal of this college was and is always in the forefront to support this kala afghana lobby.His name is some Bedi.Also principals of Ropar missionary colleges are with these atheists.

To name a feww missionaries

Jagmohan singh, Mohinder singh Josh, Inder Ghagha, jagtar singh Jachak, Gian singh,Kewal singh, upkar singh and company from Faridabad, Sikhawareness editor Sarbjit singh etc. They are all against sikh tarditions and reject Dasam Granth.

There is no point of defending them.I have the proof with me wherein Ludhian college is involved in blasphemy.

Dear Inder Singh,

Guru Fateh,

Please provide your proof. I am eager to see that.

KINDLY GO TO FOLLOWING LINK

http://www.indiaawareness.com/archives/jan..._advice_uni.htm

ACTUALLY FOR YOUR CONCERN VEERJI , PRINCIPAL BALJIT SINGH JI DOES NOT AGREE HIS VIEWS WITH KALA AFGHANA AT ALL.

GIANI PINDEPRAL SINGH JI , GIANI AMRIK SINGH CHANDIGARH, GIANI SAHIB SINGH CANADA, ARE THESE ALL NASTICS?

I THINK NOOOOOO

THESE ARE ALL STUDENTS OF PRINCIPAL BALJIT SINGH JI

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING 4 SURE BEFORE U CLAIM IT.