KUREITH

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Always remember ,taking amrit is only an opportunity to meet Vahiguru, I know ppl who are amritdhari but yet they have a lot of pride in them and illtreat their relatives. Even many non-amritdhari are better then that.

Also, Always remember, taking amrit doesnt mean your kaam is destroyed, you have to do naam jap in every breath, only then can you conquer your desires.

This will happen only by Guru's Grace. May Vahiguru Bless you with His naam simran.

Bhule Chuk Maaf Karna Jee

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

From what I understand just because a person takes amrit it doesn't mean that all their past karams are erased. I'm sure most amritdhari people will notice that the same influences (ie. kaam krodh lobh moh ahankar) that were effecting them BEFORE taking amrit also effect them AFTER taking amrit.

If the theory that taking amrit erases all your past karams then you would be a clean slate....and wouldn't you automatically be a PURE SOUL? and isn't that a SANT? In fact, I think taking amrit means you give your HEAD to Guru Sahib but I don't think it clears up your past transgressions. If it did...then people would simply take amrit, commit a bujjar kurheit, and then take amrit again. I think Waheguru's system doesn't have a loophole like that.

Changing your name might give YOU a fresh outlook on life but it doesn't mean that your past bad deeds are automatically forgotten.

Don't forget, in Japji Sahib it clearly states

Bhareeay Muth PAAPAA kay sang

Oh dhopay NAAVAY kay rang

nothing else will erase our past bad karams..

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Bhenji,

I think you're mistaken, my post had nothing to do with forgiveness.

If we are PURE for the moment that we take amrit then we are Sants at that point.

Gurbani says:

outham sa(n)th bhalae sa(n)jogee eis jug mehi pavith puneeth ||

The Saints are noble and sublime; they are blessed with good fortune. They alone are pure and holy in this world.

A Sant in my opinion is the PUREST of the PURE. He/She is ONE with God. We know now that according to Gurbani that a PURE soul is a Sant.

I"m not underestimating the POWER of Amrit Bhenji, I'm FULLY aware of what amrit is and the effect is has on people.

All I was trying to say is that taking amrit does not automatically give you a clean slate. Taking amrit is THE SINGLE BIGGEST STEP in ERASING your pichalay karam. However in my most humblest opinion I do not think that taking amrit means that your pichalay karam are automatically erased.

Gurbani gives us the Hukam of...

laekh n mittee purab kamaaeiaa kiaa jaanaa kiaa hosee ||

This inscription of past deeds cannot be erased; what do I know about what will happen?

kirath paeiaa karathai kar paaeiaa maett n sakai koee ||

The karmic record of past deeds, written by the Creator Lord, cannot be erased by anyone.

most importantly Bhenji, I do not want people to think that when they commit a bujjar kurheit that going to get Pesh will absolve them from Dharamraaj's court, or that they will never have to atone for their sins.

Taking AMRIT is a step which l

eads a person to follow a GURSIKHI JEEVAN that includes doing simran with every breath of their life..

...which leads to Guru Sahib giving us the hukam of HOW to erase our past deeds.

kirath karam n mittai naanak har naam dhhan nehee khattiaa ||1||

The karma of their past deeds cannot be erased, O Nanak, if they have not earned the wealth of the Lord's Name. ||1||

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I'm guessing if Bismaadh Kaur went to the Punj Pyare with an honest heart saying:

pishhalae aougun bakhas leae prabh aagai maarag paavai ||2||

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2|| (624)

Then the Punj Pyare in their infinite wisdom (My miniscule mind could not imagine their wisdom) must have confirmed:

jae gur kee saranee fir ouhu aavai thaa pishhalae aougan bakhas laeiaa ||

But if he should come again to the Sanctuary of the Guru, then even his past sins shall be forgiven. (307)

but alas i don't really know anything about this... guru jee kirpaa karan.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest mehtab
I'm guessing if Bismaadh Kaur went to the Punj Pyare with an honest heart saying:

pishhalae aougun bakhas leae prabh aagai maarag paavai ||2||

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2|| (624)

Then the Punj Pyare in their infinite wisdom (My miniscule mind could not imagine their wisdom) must have confirmed:

jae gur kee saranee fir ouhu aavai thaa pishhalae aougan bakhas laeiaa ||

But if he should come again to the Sanctuary of the Guru, then even his past sins shall be forgiven. (307)

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^