Simranjit Singh Is Not Missing

Guest _Simranjit Singh_

Guest ikmanikchit

mayb if he told his family they would have stopped him from going away?

" if everytin is in hukam why u tryin so hard to be hidden?",

singh i aint attacking u jst trying to make some understand yh? i feel many ppl are caught out with that kind of thinking...

its like saying, if for ur xams its hukam if u gna pass or not, then y u study for it? if thing are gona heppen anyway y do anything. my understanding may be wrong but i believe every1 has to do udam in life, but with sehaj. itsw the same in sikhi, if u wana get anywhere spritualy u have to make the effort, but again with sehaj. that is my understanding anyway.

simranjeet may feel that he has to keep his head low in order to fulfill his lifes ambitions? be them spiritual or worldly...? mayb he wants to stay away from every1 and everything because maya is holding his spiritual progression back? who knows man could b many reasons. he could mayb even just b messed up in the head!

i think its very saddening he feels that he can;'t come for darshan of our maharaj and sangat...

bhul chuk maaf

fateh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lost-the-plot

its very silly to run away from home, and no matter what anyone says like "oh we don't know his situation therefore we shouldn't judge" etc. its very very pathetic and selfish. i would never leave my parents no matter what. we need to read bani and become more humble and accepting of guru sahebs hukam. if this singh has issues with his parents this is no way of dealing with it by running away, he's not in some kind of hollywood movie.

exactly what kind of seva has he run off to do in scotland? very silly and immature. i know how my own parents would react if one of their kids 'ran away from home' and they would be devastated.

unless your physical well being is at risk, then i do apologise.

:doh:

Guest _Chardi Kala_

[sorry blud but u need to wake up n smell da coffee! u tok bout kaljug n dat, but ur bro posted n sed u ran away widout tellin no1. iz tight man, das all im sayin!

im sure u know much more than i do innit, but that dnt mean u lose all basic respect for manz who kept u n fed u n that in der house. if we all did a simranjeet den we b lik da goray.

u ever considered dat dis is gurus bhana as well, u say u cnt go to gurdwara widout bein caught n all - maybe dats bhanna bruv, maybe is ur punishment for runnin away. if everytin is in hukam why u tryin so hard to be hidden? seems lyk ur fytn bhanna, n there only gna be 1 winner blud - lol n his name starts wid a 'W'!!!!

if Simranjeet veereh got a C in english; then this guys obviously got a U lol. Worst english i have ever read...get me blud? lol

Guest ConcernedParent

i agree, he has created this storm by his own foolish and selfish actions - did the feelings of those parents who brought him up to be a sikh not figure in his selfish rationale? i just hope that he realises one day and BEGS forgiveness from maharaj.

We have no need to run away and try and improve our jeevans, the sikhi maharaj has given us is more than capable of holding up against the melh of kalyug, its our own impurities that let us get infected. running away isnt going to solve anything.

as for the poster who said he is a man, look at the facts, 18, lived with parents, no job, just left school - im sorry but thats still a child, despite what he might think.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA !

VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !

You have wrote that Jagjeevan Singh disappeared due to a Hukamnamma. Where does it say in any Hukamnamma that you should leave your parents.

Little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. It is wrong to justify your wrong actions and blame your own wrong actions on Guru Sahibs Hukamnamma.

For example, there was theif who used to do Ardaas in front to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji asking if he could steal money for the golak. When he was caught he said the Guru told me in the Hukamnamma to take it. This was a story told to us by an elder Gursikh that visited us when you disappeard.

The reason why we take Hukamnamma before we do anything is to remind us our utmost and foremost duty in this world is to obtain Naam. We get this guidance from every GurShabad. Guru will never give agya in any Shabad to run away or not run away. His message is always relating to union with Akalpurkh.

You have stated in your post that it is difficult for you to get Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jis Darshan. Before you disappeared you done the seva of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji day and night in your home. You left all that seva at your own accord.

Please also note Guru Sahib is with you 24/7. Gur Merai Sang Sadha Hai Nalai.

We still consider you missing because we dont know where you are.

Harjit Singh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA !

VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !

Guest Guest

Waheguru ki ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Harjit Singh its easy to say such things now, and easy to blame someone and judge them for their actions without looking at our own actions and the things we do to our own brothers/sisters/wives. The events leading up to things like this have a big effect and it is not altogether unsurprising that this has happened. It's also easy to post on a forum and act like all the fault is on one side.

Guru Sahib is with us all 24/7.

If you want the topic closed, report it and alert the mods.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

we all have our lives to live. we dont own anyone. if he needs to do what he has done, he must have his reasons. like the grief he gets from elders. so leave the poor kid alone, or we'll end up with many more young men/women running from home.