guns

gsingh

i was having a discussion with a fellow student and i told him that one of the toronto gurdwaras has 2 rifles in front of the Guru Granth Sahib. And he said that was so wrong and that the ppl who put them there are gonna get major paap. I asked him why we have kirpans in fornt of the Guru Granth Sahib and why we wear kirpans. He said guns and kirpans are diff.

he also siad that it was wrong that Sant Jarnail Singh for carrying guns into harminder sahib he said he should carry kirpans and he said that Guru Gobind Singh didn't give us guns, he gave us kirpans and is wrong to have guns.

How can I arggue against this?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Bro look in dasam granth and shastar mala.Also there are shabads in amrit kirtian in the bir rus sections.Umm bro as far as i was told guru jee said if the times call fro weapons and armour then u should. and guru gobind singh jee had a rifle. there is pic online i'l c if i can find it and post it. Anyways hope i helps a bit.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!