Election Meeting For The Ramgharia Gurdwara (bham)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Khalsa Ji!,

I went to the election meeting for one of the partys at the ramgharia gurdwara in birmingham yesterday evening, which was held in the hall, right next to the small heath gurdwara. The last time i went was a few years ago, and after they did their talking, some of the older folks had a session in the corner.

This time!!... they talked about the Khalsa, talked about Vaisakhi, talked about how they are going to make a difference and bring the youth into Sikhi and used quotes from Maharaj and THEN then openly put wiskey, barcardi and alcohol cans on the food tables and their was even meat! They said 'LANGAR' is ready. They got <Edited>!, couldnt talk properly! i was shocked and walked out!! what kind of example are they setting to the youth! HYPOCRITES! :@

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went there today and all teh commitee look so dodgy wwhat with their gelled/tied up dharis u know they wanna get drunk after. appalling people need a beating

how sure are you they wish to get drunk after? or you just saying that because its a ramgarhia committee?!?!

nothing wrong with tied up dharis if the person wants to let them! who are you to judge anyone?

went there today and all teh commitee look so dodgy wwhat with their gelled/tied up dharis u know they wanna get drunk after. appalling people need a beating

how sure are you they wish to get drunk after? or you just saying that because its a ramgarhia committee?!?!

nothing wrong with tied up dharis if the person wants to let them! who are you to judge anyone?

Typical of all ramgharia 'sikh temples' in the UK no matter which one you go to

* chairs in langar with shoes

*vishkarma worship

*most likley a party hall next door or down the road

*have to be tharkhan to be a member in the commitee - this is a must in all ramgharia commitees ,excuse is that its 'their ramgharia' community - what about the rest of the panth,the other excuse is they do not want khalistanis in control that was what they used in the 80's

*parties in wedding hall after anand karaj

*regular whiskey sessions in the evening by commitees

*meat on premisis

*boys and girls chatting each other up

*diwan upsatirs empty

its the exact same to every ramgharia gurdwara i go to - they should reflect and remember the ramgharia misl not go after the caste issue and continuous beadbi

Waheguru, my dads in the comittee and every 3(ish) weeks all the members come to my house for dinner and drink, alotttt of meat and alottt of drink. they all get totally pi**ed and start talking about Sikhi and dissing real Gursikhs. Its absolutely disgusting. Same happens at my ramgaria Gurdwara here :help: