Guy Sits On Manji Sahib In Harmandir Sahib!

blatisingh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Guruji would be so fickle as to reply with an immediate thrashing regardless of the circumstances. Sikhs should have the same patience.

True ...

I think it's kinda fickle for you to believe that you know how Guru Jee would reply at all. :2singh2:

Guruji did reply, he just sat there, not phased at all. He was like "yeah whatever, where ever you stand it doesnt matter, i dwell everywhere"

Actions speak louder than words, Guru didn't have to say a word...

and look what happened

I cant beleive that there hasnt been much response from the sangat, what more amasing is how indian media didnt really cover this and tried to hide what happened, and to top it off the singhs who did the seva had to be called in by the sangat as the sgpc just locked him up and wanted to give him to the police and when the singhs found out they came straight away, later the sgpc told their names to the police.

Absolutely Pathetic - The Sad state of affairs of OUR panth

I don't think Guruji would be so fickle as to reply with an immediate thrashing regardless of the circumstances. Sikhs should have the same patience.

True ...

I think it's kinda fickle for you to believe that you know how Guru Jee would reply at all. :2singh2:

I am not bothered by your personal attack, but for the sake of the forum, you may want to think twice.

Nonetheless, what did Guruji say to Bhai Kanhaiya? When you encounter a enemy who has killed your Khalsa brothers and he is in medical need give him a thrashing? No, Guruji said the enemy is not the person but the oppresion. Once the threat is removed, the person is not degraded or finished off, but given water and assisted.

This person should have been immediately removed, had psychiatric evaluations, given treatment and/or humane punishment as necessary. Those who were thrashing need an education and behaved like Guruji’s darbar was some back lane (the guy was probably mentally ill, what was their excuse for being so crass in guruji's darbar?); collective thrashings in such a situation are disrespectful and actually add to the insult.

What im about to say would not be liked by everyone, but im just trying to prove a point here, so admin dont give me a headache after.

If someone was to rape someones mum, would you leave and carry on watching them and say ooopps you must need some help and may have mental issues, lets call the police, this personal has mental or sexual issues? . . .

We are sikhs of the guru, and the guru has tought us what needs and what dsnt need to be done, if you have issues regarding martial strength and birass then that your issue, your repsonse is not appreciated.

True ...

I am not bothered by your personal attack, but for the sake of the forum, you may want to think twice.

Nonetheless, what did Guruji say to Bhai Kanhaiya? When you encounter a enemy who has killed your Khalsa brothers and he is in medical need give him a thrashing? No, Guruji said the enemy is not the person but the oppresion. Once the threat is removed, the person is not degraded or finished off, but given water and assisted.

This person should have been immediately removed, had psychiatric evaluations, given treatment and/or humane punishment as necessary. Those who were thrashing need an education and behaved like Guruji’s darbar was some back lane (the guy was probably mentally ill, what was their excuse for being so crass in guruji's darbar?); collective thrashings in such a situation are disrespectful and actually add to the insult.

NO personal attack was intended. Sorry if it came off as that.

But I agree with khalistaan_zindabaad. You don't know this guy had mental problems and nowhere in the articles posted does it specifically say that he had mental issues. For all we know his "vision" of Guru Nanak Dev Jee could have been drug induced, or he could have been flat out lying. Also, he's being charged criminally. If he was truly a mental patient I don't think the person would be charged criminally but rather sent to a mental hospital for treatment. Sorry, but the approach used by the Singhs was completely warranted (IMHO).

Agreed 100%, I highly doubt Guru would ask his Sikhs to give someone with obvious mental health issues a thrashing because of such an incident, and the ones condoning such anger fueled vengeance have completely lost the plot of Guru's teachings.