Is Bhindranwale Alive?

sikh lion

i like "Republic of Khalistan" and "Khalistani Republic", both sound good. do you have any better names? we could use "East Punjab, Bhindranwalestan, or United Punjab (we'll use the last one when we're a bit more settled ;) )

or the Second Khalsa Raj?

sant baba jarnail singh was not that keen on khalistan but did say if they attack the golden temple it will lay the foundation stone of khalistan and its possible we wont see it but in 1000 years time maybe der will be a khalistan...

fateh

the foundation of Khalistan was laid on the fields of Sobroan and Gujerat, when thousands of our ancestors gave their lives for the protection of our sovereignty and the rule of the Khalsa. its up to us to keep that dream alive, and hopefully make it a reality.

want to kno cos the words of sant jarnail singh hav always made me wana take amrit, am a sardar but not amritdarri..

Well in all respect Bhai Sahib Ji, what are you waiting for then if the words are so awe inspiring? Sant Ji to come back and whisper in your ear to take Anmrit?

Sant Ji is blessed with unimagenable Kirpa, but the same cannot be said for us, so you may want to taste that Nectar too before its too late. :)

I did not tell vaheguru to close the topic whats it to you lot anyway if i did! Can't someone just say vaheguru.

im sorry for wrongly accusing you. it sounded like you were giving demands to God. Forgive my stupidity.

i like "Republic of Khalistan" and "Khalistani Republic", both sound good. do you have any better names? we could us "East Punjab, Bhindranwalestan, or United Punjab (we'll use the last one when we're a bit more settled wink.gif )

or the Second Khalsa Raj?

Land of the free. No in reality God shall give it the perfect name.

@ Singhstah

Thank you very much for sharing this great things of Baba Thakur Singh ji with us very nice.

Guru Sahib ji did bachan that Khalsa will do Raaj in the whole world from the Delhi Takth, when the Pathans will attack India again and capture Laal Killa (Delhi), then Khalsa will rule again and will install his Raaj from Delhi in the whole world.

we'll get some pistols and motorbikes and drive around hindustan so that we can blow apart their tanks and shoot their fighter jets out of the sky! it all makes perfect sense now........

I'm not political and personally don't care for Khalistan either way, but it seems like you are just making fun of the whole thing.

You forget the aspect of miri piri when you say you aint political ,plus you sau you don;t care about Khalistan - so that was just all a waste was it the shaheedis of great Jathedars and Singhs

Yes, Sant Ji is very much alive. In my mind. He continues to inspire thousands of people to take Amrit. What if they are physically no more? Their soul is enough to make the Dushts pie in their pants and inspire Sikhs to take amrit.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF