Is Alcohol Really Bad For Us, If We Drink After A Few Months?

sikh lion

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drinking alcohol on a continuous basis is known to cause problems in much of the body, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Most people drink for social reasons, and in most Western cultures, this takes the form of binge drinking. As a result, hospital admissions for drinking-related incidences are on the up.

Even a single unit of alcohol (1/2 pt of beer) is enough to cause an effect on the mind, to the point where some countries have banned driving if you've consumed alcohol. In the UK, the maximum drink-drive limit was 2 units - ie 1 pt of beer is the most you were allowed before you could drive. That's now decreased and there's pressure to have a zero-unit law (ie no alcohol) before driving.

Why do you think this is?

when i was younger i used to think "alcohol, whats the big deal? it aint bad blah blah blah", but i was stupid then. tell me what use is alcohol, what does it do, why do you need it? the answer is you dont. its just attachment and a stupid state of mind that impulses you to drink, and it doesnt matter if its every week or every wedding or every couple of months. it wont make you a better person in any way - thats why you shouldnt waste your time with it.

what would be the purpose to drink alcohol? answer honestly and you'll realize alcohol is almost always outrageously stupid.

have you heard of people who drink urine? i don't suggest you drink urine, but simply for comparison purpose there is arguably better reason to do that than drink alcohol. now tell us if alcohol is bad.

Nope

What do you man nope? are you a doctor?

http://www.bupa.co.uk/health_information/h..._mind_body.html

Alcohol is a poison, hink about why mother are told not to drink when pregnant.

What is fetal alcohol syndrome?

Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) is the name given to a group of physical, mental and behavioural problems seen in babies whose mothers drink particularly heavily during pregnancy. These can include facial disfigurements, brain abnormalities, slow growth, learning difficulties and behavioural problems. Not all women who drink heavily in pregnancy have a baby with FAS but the more you drink, the greater the risk becomes.