Khalsa Camp 2004

Guest G.Kaur

Guest G.Kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I don't live in the U.K but for those who do there's a Khalsa camp in August.

Below the e-mail I received.

Khalsa Camp 2004

Khalsa Camp is back this summer! Khalsa Camp 2004 will be EVEN bigger & better than last year, promising you an experience you will never forget!

Please note that this year, the earlier you register, the cheaper the entrance fee!

What: A summer break focussed on learning and sharing the essence of Sikhi. Khalsa Camp has a long tradition of inspiration and knowledge.

When: Khalsa Camp 2004 will run from Sunday 1st August to Friday 6th August 2004. It will be held in the London area (UK).

Who: Khalsa Camp is open to everyone aged 16 and above.

For more information, please visit www.khalsacamp.com

Khalsa Camp

Discover the Spirit Within!

luved wat i herd abt it wen i wen to da uk.............man its soo great i wanna com.........wat dates doesn any1 know?...........gonna hav to tell me princple an can we cheat da age limit?.......u know if u jus turn 16 an cheaper if u com from ova seas? cos man i liv on da otherside of da world!! :D blush.gif ......da rear end :umm:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Please visit www.khalsacamp.com for more info about the camp and check out the reviews of the camp from campers at http://www.khalsacamp.com/uk/archive/

Khalsa Camp a well-established name which represents the highest quality and most inspirational Sikh camp available in the world. At Khalsa Camp, our aim is to provide everyone who attends with as much knowledge of the Guru's teachings, as many answers to questions and as much experience of the Sikh way of life as possible - and all within just a few days!

Khalsa Camp organisers have many years of valuable experience in holding large-scale camps, which helps us to cater for individual needs, as well as creating an open and relaxed atmosphere. Khalsa Camp has always been known for the amazing effect it has on everyone who attends. In 2002, 71% of campers said Khalsa Camp changed their lives!

At Khalsa Camp you will find in-depth talks about Sikh spirituality, group discussions on everyday issues and qualified answers to any questions you may have about the Sikh faith. There will also be daily prayers (Simran, Nitnem and Kirtan) and some great activities to help break things up!

People from all backgrounds and levels of experience of the Sikh way of life will be attending Khalsa Camp, so nobody will feel like the "odd one out"! Talkers from around the world are always invited to share their knowledge and experience of the most important aspects of living as a Sikh.

Khalsa Camp is a positive, inspirational and life-changing experience. So, what

ever you do this summer, don't miss out on Khalsa Camp!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!