Raj Karega Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Dear Sangat,

I have little doubt. The quote Raj Karega Khalsa Aki Rahe na koye" whose quote is this??

Initially I thought it was by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj but once when i was in hazoor sahib there in a small gurdwara nearby which is run by nihung singhs had full quote which also has this line pasted on front wall and it said it was by Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaaj.Then I asked this question on sikhnet long back but noone responded.Now yesterday I was listening to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's viakhya of Gurbani and in that he mentioned this quote is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj.So two sources (Nihung Singhs Gurdwara in Hazoor Sahib and Sant Ji) tell me its by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj.But then is it there in SGGS?? cos all the bani of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is there in SGGS.

Please shed some light.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dear Sangat,

I have little doubt. The quote Raj Karega Khalsa Aki Rahe na koye" whose quote is this??

Initially I thought it was by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj but once when i was in hazoor sahib there in a small gurdwara nearby which is run by nihung singhs had full quote which also has this line pasted on front wall and it said it was by Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaaj.Then I asked this question on sikhnet long back but noone responded.Now yesterday I was listening to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's viakhya of Gurbani and in that he mentioned this quote is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj.So two sources (Nihung Singhs Gurdwara in Hazoor Sahib and Sant Ji) tell me its by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj.But then is it there in SGGS?? cos all the bani of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is there in SGGS.

Please shed some light.

You sure?

Cause if im not mistaken - the wor

'Khalsa' Came rom Guru Gobind Singh jee.

and If im not wrong it was noted by Giani Gyan Singh jee or Suraj Parkash Granth

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

Guest SikhForLife

sry i don know the answer to ur question but i can say that

the word khalsa is in SGGS and hence not from Guru Gobind singh

kahu kabeer jan bheae khaalasae praem bhagath jih jaanee ||4||3||

Says Kabeer, those humble people become pure - they become Khalsa - who know the Lord's loving devotional worship. ||4||3||

Bhagat Kabeer Ji

Raag Sorath

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2505

i dont think guru Granth Sahib Ji mention Khalsa Raj. does it really matter who said we would get khalsa Raj? Guru Nanak dev ji's jot was passed to all 10 Gurus. All their teachings are were from Guru Nanak Dev Ji. That jot is now now in SGGS. So i think, whatever the outcome, Guru Nanak Dev Ji said Khalsa Raj, but i am sure he said it in his 10th form, Guru Gobind Singh.

Maybe you could ask a Gyani at the gurdwara?

bhol chukke muaff

sry i don know the answer to ur question but i can say that

the word khalsa is in SGGS and hence not from Guru Gobind singh

kahu kabeer jan bheae khaalasae praem bhagath jih jaanee ||4||3||

Says Kabeer, those humble people become pure - they become Khalsa - who know the Lord's loving devotional worship. ||4||3||

Bhagat Kabeer Ji

Raag Sorath

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2505

thanks for correcting me jee :umm:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thanks Rochak paji..So from all it is clear the words are by Guru Nanak Dev Ji.I never knew about karni nama and raj nama.

Are there any more writing of Gurur Nanak Dev Ji which are not actually in SGGS??

Thanks once again

Gurfateh

Singhs,

There are two written sources of these verses; Giani Gian Singh's work and Bhai Nandlal's Rehitnama (i don't know the exact names, perhaps Tankhnama). There is a difference between the lines in the two sources:

Aagia pai Akal ki tabe chlaeo Panth |

Sab Sikhan ko Hukam he Guru maneo Granth |

Guru Granth ko Maneo Pargat Gura(n) ki Deh,

Ja ko Hirda Soodh He Khoj Shabad me leh || <--

[OR: Jo Prabhu ko milbo chahe khoj shabad mein le ||] <--

Raj karega Khalsa aqi rahei na koe

Khwar hoe sabh milange bache sharan jo hoe

i don't know which one is found in Giani ji's work and which is in Bhai Nandlal's work. but there is a variation in the Tuks.

maybe Guru Sahib did say these verses and it may be written in Giani Gian Singh's work for that reason....i have no idea, cause i haven't read either.