Sikhs And Unity In The Uk

roop33

We need some John Connor's! lol

nah, if there arent enough singhs willing to do it we'll have to build robots instead. arnie with a nihang turban anyone?

oh and pl2009, the reason your not wasting your time is because you cant answer my points and want to turn this into a dragged out argument. so take your 'rep' and go 'run ****' somewhere.

Yes, the great points you make like how 50% Sikh Canadians marry non-sikhs without giving any source to back up your claims. :rolleyes:

Just read the other posts here and see how many of them are not agreeing with your views as well.

Remember that I am not only one here who disagree with your views/points.

or like how you said that the govt runs the bbc.............. :rolleyes: . many people agree with me and hardly anyone disagreed with everything i said. so read those posts. and you never answered any of my other points as well as forgetting that i have explained all my points (understand genetics a bit more now, eh mor0n?). your not even a sikh, just some person with a chip on their shoulder. you cant even have an intelligent discussion.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see in Uk, when Pakis attack Sikhs, no mention of the attacks in the media, if Sikhs retailiate then the media would report it as Sikh-Muslim tension.

This is so true I remember the late 90s. It was like dozens of Sikh guys in prison and the media was blaming Sikhs for everything.

Truth is that the U.K. is following an appeasement policy towards kuttarh (fanatic) Muslims because these guys are willing to blow random people up and 'roti bundh' the gora economy.

Yehh it is kind of true that sikhs are not properly united, but however there is two ways in which this can go. Now we live in a country we're even if you are abused physically or racially and you fight back you are most likely to get punished. Or you can just somehow sort the problem out.

:)

Pull Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!