Sikhs And Unity In The Uk

roop33

i know what those spanish words mean but emos are emos and i dont like looking at them.

also when i said acting like emos i didnt mean physically but their attitude and outlook. if i saw a sikh looking like one i would batter them till they saw sense.

dalsingh: that commercial always freaks me out when its on tv. if the hindustanis find out i dont like emos i'm screwed.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a quick look at this thread I have to say a lot of it is complete 'rubbish' as you english say. Sikhs in say Canada do not have these issues, on either the West or East Coasts. And from someone who has no connection to the UK, my perception of UK Sikhs is that "they get beat up by Muslims". A very basic assumption, but what can I say this is the perception of UK Sikhs.

All this talk about losing our gene pool etc. is nonsense, Sikhs in Canada and even the U.S are respected, and do not get roughed up by anyone. A few cases in the U.S maybe, but that is just because of the lack of Sikhs in population relative to the country.

As the kids say, over here we "run s***" for the most part.

After a quick look at this thread I have to say a lot of it is complete 'rubbish' as you english say. Sikhs in say Canada do not have these issues, on either the West or East Coasts. And from someone who has no connection to the UK, my perception of UK Sikhs is that "they get beat up by Muslims". A very basic assumption, but what can I say this is the perception of UK Sikhs.

All this talk about losing our gene pool etc. is nonsense, Sikhs in Canada and even the U.S are respected, and do not get roughed up by anyone. A few cases in the U.S maybe, but that is just because of the lack of Sikhs in population relative to the country.

As the kids say, over here we "run s***" for the most part.

Canadian returns home in fear after being beaten up by East End thugs

15 April 2009

A CANADIAN student has quit Britain after being beaten up by four thugs in London’s violent East End.

Student Amit Ahluwalia told police he was returning to Toronto to “live in a safer country” after being punched to the ground in a fast-food takeaway.

But now the thugs who waylaid him and another student are behind bars after appearing in court.

Amit was one of four students including two women out for the evening from Queen Mary London University college campus at Mile End.

He tried to protect the women who the gang were molesting before rejoining his friends in a takeaway.

SCREAMING ‘KILL’

The gang armed themselves with bottles and stormed in after them screaming they were going to kill him.

He fell to his knees and waited for what he described were “continuous blows from bottles and fists to his head,” said prosecutors at Snaresbrook crown court.

Mr Ahluwalia, who has now returned to Canada, said in a statement he still suffers headaches and panic attacks from the “furious and repeated attack.”

He told cops before leaving for Toronto: “I would like to return home and live in a safer country.

“I keep thinking I will encounter these four again and they will kill me.”

His friend was attacked with a bottle during the incident at the takeaway before police arrived.

The four arrested, all Asians in their 20s from Whitechapel, Bethnal Green, Stepney and Poplar, admitted causing an affray and were each jailed for 13 months. Three had criminal records and one a police caution.

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/cont...3A39%3A34%3A733

Mode Note: A worrying trend is beginning to happen of some SS threads where they may have been started in good faith and end in to blashing/slanging or pointless "msn convo" type nonsense..............This is a Sikh Forum and although everyone has the right to vioce their opinions, the QUALITY of what is being posted is becoming very questionable...........so please think before you post and any replies and threads that are heading in this direction will simply be removed in order to manage the Quality Control

Bhul Chuck Mhafi

:)

i hope you noticed how threads about sikhs in the uk always have a certain someone who likes to slander his brothers.

anyway back to the topic: what can we learn off our colonial cousins so we end up as tough as they are?

Basically Canada is just full of apnay, so they got noone to fight there apart from themselves. Thats why they come on here and give it loads.

When I see them single-handedly fight off a gang of mirpuris in Alum Rock with little more than their own bare fists, I will accept that they might be harder than us UK Singhs.

Canadian Singhs aint been challenged by anyone yet. Lets see what they can do under a bit of pressure

lol

Canadian returns home in fear after being beaten up by East End thugs

15 April 2009

A CANADIAN student has quit Britain after being beaten up by four thugs in London's violent East End.

Student Amit Ahluwalia told police he was returning to Toronto to "live in a safer country" after being punched to the ground in a fast-food takeaway.

But now the thugs who waylaid him and another student are behind bars after appearing in court.

Amit was one of four students including two women out for the evening from Queen Mary London University college campus at Mile End.

He tried to protect the women who the gang were molesting before rejoining his friends in a takeaway.

SCREAMING 'KILL'

The gang armed themselves with bottles and stormed in after them screaming they were going to kill him.

He fell to his knees and waited for what he described were "continuous blows from bottles and fists to his head," said prosecutors at Snaresbrook crown court.

Mr Ahluwalia, who has now returned to Canada, said in a statement he still suffers headaches and panic attacks from the "furious and repeated attack."

He told cops before leaving for Toronto: "I would like to return home and live in a safer country.

"I keep thinking I will encounter these four again and they will kill me."

His friend was attacked with a bottle during the incident at the takeaway before police arrived.

The four arrested, all Asians in their 20s from Whitechapel, Bethnal Green, Stepney and Poplar, admitted causing an affray and were each jailed for 13 months. Three had criminal records and one a police caution.

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/cont...3A39%3A34%3A733

So a Canadian Sikh took on 4 Muslims at same time?

Anyway, Punjabi-Canadians can easily beat crap outta British Asian (sikh, muslim, hindu etc...).

A lot of British Asian males are small (not too many 6 feet+ British Asian) while majority of Punjabi Canadian males are over 6 feet tall. If you don't believe me, then ask anyone who has been to Canada.

Basically Canada is just full of apnay, so they got noone to fight there apart from themselves. Thats why they come on here and give it loads.

When I see them single-handedly fight off a gang of mirpuris in Alum Rock with little more than their own bare fists, I will accept that they might be harder than us UK Singhs.

Canadian Singhs aint been challenged by anyone yet. Lets see what they can do under a bit of pressure

lol

There's more Sikhs in UK than in Canada. The reason why Punjabi Canadians aren't challenged anymore because people fear us. Sadly, Punjabi Canadians got a bad/violent rep due to Punjabi street gangs and Air India bombing.

Since you give credit to "Sikh" Canadians. I would give you British Sikhs credit when comes to Sikhi. You guys very knowledgeable when comes to Sikhi unlike most of us Punjabi-Canadians.