For Sarpanch, Sunny And Amar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Ricco Chauhan (Simon Fraser) wrote

at 01:19 on 18 April 2008

MY SIKHS BROTHER BEWARE OF THE MUSLIMS OF PAKISTAN. THEY HATE US AND ALL INDIANS. ITS THE TRUTH. HINDUS ARE MY BROTHERS AND BHARAT IS MY MATA''

actually i have to disagree to the max with him on this!, my relatives went to pakistan to visit the gurdware there and they said they got shown soo much respect shop guys were asking them questions where are they from etc and showing them respect, most Muslims in lahore to like us sikhs they just dont like the hindus....

but personally id rather not have a muslim or hindu as my brother or even sikh as they would all stab you in the back, yes even a sikh would!

my relatives went to pakistan to visit the gurdware there and they said they got shown soo much respect shop guys were asking them questions where are they from etc and showing them respect, most Muslims in lahore to like us sikhs they just dont like the hindus....
I have heard the same from many Sikhs.

Gurufateh g

kidda methab bhaji :) im not Sunny Sarpanch or Amar lol but im on the same page :) :) with that issue n ima see if theres nything i can do

nyways about pakistan we went in 2005 and people came to us on the streets crying especially my dad cause he was a sardar

i remember this sweet old man who wouldnt stop n he hugged my dad and he sad usee kathay rende se sardar ji

vasay we know who were dealing with

the indian gov wants sikhs to think the muslims r terrorists

dont trust anyone and dont sit at anothers do thats what r Guru Ji taught us

Sikhs are not beggers and we shouldnt need to beg for human rights and justice

the indian gov is infamous for false encounters n lies we should know that

ooooo n muslims want khalistan definatly

all muslims i know esp punjabi ones wnat khalistan badly

Don't be misled Teji. Some of these Muslims want Khalistan only because they want to avenge the creation of Bangladesh. Its not like they have a soft corner for Sikhs. They just want to see India disintegrated because their country was disintegrated when Bangladesh was created. And guess what, it was a Sikh, Gen. Jagjit Singh Aurora who made Gen. Niazi sign the surrender papers, and 93,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered. How and why would they support a "Sikh" cause.

Bottom line, we can't trust several Indians and Pakistanis (not all are bad).

Gurufathe g

true true true

but i guess its a matter of the enemy of my enemy being my friend

we cant trust all but we gotta b slick n choose our alliances

see SIkhs rite now first we need parchar then we needa be fearless

we needa free all the opressed in india

we needa take india back

and we needa thn go on to all the worlds suffering

par o ho sakda ki nahi

o tah Waheguru ji jande

So in India depsite the problems we still have a Sikh PM a Sikh CM - just a year ago a Sikh head of the army - Sikhs in every position of the IPS and in business

a majority non Sikh country still voted for a turban wearing Sikh PM

In Pakistan we have one Sikh who joined the army and later had to leave

we have jaziyah on some Sikhs in Swat - you have a judicial system which gives minorities half a vote for a Muslim and with seperate electorates

in the coming civilisational clashes in the subcontinent we have to look at which side, if any that we will stand

in pakistan esp lahore they respect sikhs. some1 i know went to nankana sahib n they said every1 was so respectful of them and they fully respected rehat. where as hindus have been known to take cigarette packets into the gurdwara. for example in 86/87 some hindus chuckd tobacco packets at a gurdwara in punjab, but atleast then they were sorted out, one guy took out his kirpan n cut their hands off. you should see how strong sikhi was after bluestar. i hope the ppl of punjab realise that they r slaves, and sikhi is revived. n i bet this guy is actually a rss bahman, they r losers they have 2 much time on their hands so they would do this kinda thing.