Anyone Heard Of Harshdeep Kaur?

Just clicked on the link and heard her for the first time.

I would say "Music have no boundaries" be it religious, race, language or any other.

So lets not use the disgrace word here.

Remember, no dharam is bad, its the people who pollute it.

If you read the internal message of any religion, they all have something to do with GOD.

So why hate the religion. Hate the people who use it wrongfully.

So singing Alla hoo song is not wrong at all, I would say.

Remember, SGGSji includes the bani of some bhagats who were muslim too.

ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੀ ॥

Prabhaatee:

ਅਵਲਿ ਅਲਹ ਨੂਰੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਬੰਦੇ ॥

First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.

ਏਕ ਨੂਰ ਤੇ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਕਉਨ ਭਲੇ ਕੋ ਮੰਦੇ ॥੧॥

From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1||

ਲੋਗਾ ਭਰਮਿ ਨ ਭੂਲਹੁ ਭਾਈ ॥

O people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt.

ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਖਲਕ ਖਲਕ ਮਹਿ ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਸ੍ਰਬ ਠਾਂਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

The Creation is in the Creator, and the Creator is in the Creation, totally pervading and permeating all places. ||1||Pause||

ਮਾਟੀ ਏਕ ਅਨੇਕ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਸਾਜੀ ਸਾਜਨਹਾਰੈ ॥

The clay is the same, but the Fashioner has fashioned it in various ways.

ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਮਾਟੀ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਕੁੰਭਾਰੈ ॥੨॥

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter. ||2||

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਸਚਾ ਏਕੋ ਸੋਈ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਕੀਆ ਸਭੁ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਈ ॥

The One True Lord abides in all; by His making, everything is made.

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਪਛਾਨੈ ਸੁ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਬੰਦਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੋਈ ॥੩॥

Whoever realizes the Hukam of His Command, knows the One Lord. He alone is said to be the Lord's slave. ||3||

ਅਲਹੁ ਅਲਖੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ਗੁਰਿ ਗੁੜੁ ਦੀਨਾ ਮੀਠਾ ॥

The Lord Allah is Unseen; He cannot be seen. The Guru has blessed me with this sweet molasses.

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਮੇਰੀ ਸੰਕਾ ਨਾਸੀ ਸਰਬ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਡੀਠਾ ॥੪॥੩॥

Says Kabeer, my anxiety and fear have been taken away; I see the Immaculate Lord pervading everywhere. ||4||3||

Bani bhagat kabeer ji, ang 1349

If islam or saying alla hoo was that bad, Guruji wouldn't have chosen the word allah to be included in SGGSji and told us giving those words as much respect as we give to rest of the bani in SGGSji.

Your posts has so many misleading statements it's difficult to know where to begin.

Bhagat Kabirji a Muslim? If you read his shabads you wouldn't have claimed that. The Shabad you posted shows just how different Bhagat Kabirji considered his Allah to be from the allah of the Quran.

A Muslim claiming that God is also contained in his creation would be liable to death for apostasy. Also claiming that all people are good is in direct contradiction to the Quran which states that Muslims are the best of people and idolaters are the worst of people.

Using the word Allah does not imply that you accept the validity of the Muslim belief in Allah. Arab Christians also use the word Allah for God but their God the trinity is completely different for the Allah of the Quran.

disgraceful!

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

whats so disgracefull about it?

everyone isnt like you are they. In the end everything is hukam and we aint gonna change it by calling ppl filthy words like disgracefull. How would you like it if somone came up to you and said your disgracefull becouse ur fat? (not saying u r i dono if u r or not its just a example). You cant just go around calling people disgracefull. Its her life she can do what she wants with it. For all you know she could be a chardee kala gursikh and she is only doing that becouse she has been forced to (she hasnt but just trying to prove a point). You bring disgrace to yourself by calling other people disgracefull withought looking at your own gun. And also I see nothing wrong with anyone saying alah if they are sikh. Infact i listen to kirtan with alah alah repeated all the time. So that also makes me disgracefull. People are very quick to pick out ppls mistakes but dont look at there own. Like i do that myself alot like im doing it now arnt I. So im sorry for that. But dont bring disgrace to yourself by calling any of Alah's creation a disgrace.

disgraceful!

whats so disgracefull about it?

everyone isnt like you are they. In the end everything is hukam and we aint gonna change it by calling ppl filthy words like disgracefull. How would you like it if somone came up to you and said your disgracefull becouse ur fat? (not saying u r i dono if u r or not its just a example). You cant just go around calling people disgracefull. Its her life she can do what she wants with it. For all you know she could be a chardee kala gursikh and she is only doing that becouse she has been forced to (she hasnt but just trying to prove a point). You bring disgrace to yourself by calling other people disgracefull withought looking at your own gun. And also I see nothing wrong with anyone saying alah if they are sikh. Infact i listen to kirtan with alah alah repeated all the time. So that also makes me disgracefull. People are very quick to pick out ppls mistakes but dont look at there own. Like i do that myself alot like im doing it now arnt I. So im sorry for that. But dont bring disgrace to yourself by calling any of Alah's creation a disgrace.

I have nothing against the lyrics or the meanings of the songs she is singing, as for the word disgraceful, I meant the way she is being portrayed....'' khalistani girl singing for pakistani audience''?? maybe i should have explained this in the topic.....

but this is not her fault, but the person who posted the video on youtube who im sure posted this for a typical dig, ''sikh girl'' singing for pakistani pleasure.....

any views on the 3rd video??

MR./MS proactive, when did I say Kabeer was or not muslim.

I said SGGSji includes bani of some muslims.

I picked shabad which includes allah in it, written by Kabeer, but I didn't relate the shabad and Kabeer being muslim.

Baba Fareed was muslim.

Read carefully, before you shoot your guns.

And can you please explain me how allah is different for different faiths?

I can use some education.

And you pick on saying that my posts have misleading statements. I am glad you have been paying attention to my posts. Please do one more favor, point those out to me, each time.

What I say, if you dont agree with, doesn't mean its misleading statement. It could be for you, but not for me or others. I say something because I believe that way. you may have different belief than mine. I am not imposing my beliefs on others, but if you feel like, I need to be corrected, point it out, I will see if I agree with what you say.

baba fareed and kabir were not muslims. At most they were sufi's (who are cosnsidered apostates by mainstream muslims) also if you read their sayings it is clear they hold no alligence to finality of the prophethood of muhammad. They were Sikhs in all but in name.

any one heard of this harshdeep ''kaur''.......

disgraceful!

And also what do you think of this.....

1st time iv seen it, u may have seen it before....

I wouldnt say its a disgrace Allah is a valid name for God in Sikhism, but our Allah is different from the quranic allah.

I thought it would be interesting for sangat to read

http://www.sikhiwiki.com/index.php/Baba_fareed

Amarjitkaur

You picked a Shabad which used the word Allah to post on a thread where some have been critical of Islam. Without even knowing what the meaning of the Shabad was you used it in order defend your argument that 'no religion is bad'. Your argument would make sense if the Shabad you posted validated this but it does not. Bhagat Kabirji's shabad gives a totally different definition of Allah compared to what the Quran states that Allah is.