What Is God?

What is God?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why does God exist

^^ could you expand mre......what is intelligent consciousness?

Find it funny or not, this is how I see life/GOd/ this whole play of life.

Every film (hindi punjabi or whatever), there is someone who thinks of the idea, then someone who writes the story, someone who helps the production, someone who directs the film making, some dancers and some actors etc. etc.

So in film of life, we are actors, dancers who you see on the screen. But the people behind the screen (writer, director, producer), they are equivalent to One GOD. Don't take me wrong in translating it that they are GOD. But I mean to say that in this play or film of life, its GOD who is behind the screen. Not visible, but is there.

Another example puppet show. The one holding the strings to move the puppets (us) is the GOD.

Hope I am making sense.

The only difference is that we are given this human life as a chance to merge with GOD.

ANother way of seeing it is that drop of water is eventually part of sea. But it got seprated in the form of rain, cloud, in faucet, in pond, in river or stream. But eventually its supposed to get merged with Sea.

So we are drops and GOD is sea.

Another way of looking at it is we are kids and GOD is our mother, our father who created us. We are creation and god is the creator.

Why is it our purpose to find God. Why cannot God and I just both exist...why must we find each other.

Guest shastr

u can just both exist. lol. thats wat the entire world is doing right now, letting god just exist. nobody cares about him. but if ur r a guru ka sikh, u will go by the ways of sri guru granth sahib ji. and if u go down that path, u will understand wat ur duty here is to do, to merge again with the one who has created u, along with everybody else u see running around.

so its only a sikhs purpose to find God, as thats wat our maharaj tells us. so if ur not sikh, dont think about this stuff too hard, as it will only make ur more confused. lol.