Boss Sikhi Camp!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

Did you see the amount of things we need to bring with us, would need to take a flight suitcase to carry of those stuff.

^^^So were going to go somewhere where it's quite rainy. Well maybe.

Oh, it doesn't say anything about rooms, does that mean we will be camping :huh: ?

fateh

lol yeah, but apparently 'surprisingly sunny'! haha. lol well not too much stuff, I'm just taking one of those big sports bags for clothes, I have a sleeping bag already but I just need to buy a thin cover bag for it, or I'm gona have to take two big bags lol.

• 2 weeks later...

are you allowed to bring your mobiles with you/ any comp facilities there so u can keep posting on this site about your experiences there during your free time so the rest of us can stay inspired . also pls post on the multimediasection any keertan/simran tracks you may bring back . I pray to Gurujee to really bless all of you going to the camp . My thoughts will be with you all . Do ask the organisers to let keertan/simran/nitnem/amritvela /workshops etc from there to be broadcast on the net so even more ppl can get inspired

are you allowed to bring your mobiles with you/ any comp facilities there so u can keep posting on this site about your experiences there during your free time so the rest of us can stay inspired . also pls post on the multimediasection any keertan/simran tracks you may bring back . I pray to Gurujee to really bless all of you going to the camp . My thoughts will be with you all . Do ask the organisers to let keertan/simran/nitnem/amritvela /workshops etc from there to be broadcast on the net so even more ppl can get inspired

from last years camp

http://www.saintsoldiersounds.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=61