Krishan Is Called An Insect In Sri Dasam Granth

Chaupae

Mai ‘N’ ganays(i) pritham manaaoo(n)| kisn bisn kabhoo(n) nh dhiaaoo(n)

I do not praise or hail Ganesh before I start any task. (In old times, often Ganesh

would be hailed before starting any task). Nor do I let the thought of Vishnu or any

incarnations of Vishnu (i.e. Krishna) enter my mind. (Meaning Guru Gobind Singh Ji

never regarded Vishnu or any avatars as the supreme Lord; Akaal purakh, as he

states next.)

Kaan sunay pahichaan ‘N’ thin so| liv laagee more pag in so

I know of their existence, but I do not ever worship them. May my prayers and

thoughts always be in the immaculate, holy feet of the Lord (the one and only).

Mhaa kaal rakhvaar hamaaroo | Mhaa(n) loh mai kinkar thaaro

I pray to my protector, the one that brings death to Death (the deity ‘Klal’; which

was worshipped in the past). Oh unbreakable one, I am your slave.

Apnaa jaan karo rakhvaar | ba(n)h(i) gahay kee laaj bichaar

Make me your slave oh Lord and watch over me. (I have come to your sanctuary) So

preserve my honour.

Where is this topic going ?

This Raju dude is just spoiling this thread. Its pretty easy to understand that krishan is called a keet in Sri Dasam Granth.

Krishan Avatar is just a story re-written by Guru Gobind Singh. Its not praising Krishan. Banis like chaubees avatar and charitropakhyan are STORIES REWRITTEN to impart moral and spiritual lessons to sikhs by Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

actually most sikhs will continue to deny the correct translation of keet that is useless like worm. and they have the feet of their fake baba/leader/jathedar to fall on for consolation. they r clueless and will die worthles.

and having non-sikhs to drop off their wisdom and guiding priciples of sikhism does not help either.

actually most sikhs will continue to deny the correct translation of keet that is useless like worm
And what proof do you have to say that the translation of the ENTIRE tuk is correct other than the fact that some website says it so? keet does mean insect, I agree with that much but thats about it.
their fake baba/leader/jathedar to fall on for consolation.
Just because I do not agree with the translations you have copied from some website I follow a fake baba/leader/jathedar? Oh what flawless logic :rolleyes:
they r clueless and will die worthles.
I probably will die worthless, thanks for the reminder.

Mhaa kaal rakhvaar hamaaroo | Mhaa(n) loh mai kinkar thaaro

I pray to my protector, the one that brings death to Death (the deity ‘Klal’; which

was worshipped in the past). Oh unbreakable one, I am your slave.

Excuse me, my knowledge of hindu scriptures isn't upto scratch.

But isn't mahakaal a pseudonym for Shiv ?

http://gurvinderpal.com/blog/archives/tag/mahakaal

Ok another name of Shiva, is Mahakala, The Great Destroyer, because he is the embodiment of Shakta (male energy),

another discussion is going on here ..

http://forums.panthic.net/index.php?showtopic=35139

shiv = Saibhan(g)

bani says shiv was here and he has left so he is obviously not the one that brings death to death.

shiv=pavan

and we try to stay away from calling mahadev "shiv"

ta ko kar pahn anumant maha moorh kcho bhaid na jant mahadaiv ko keht sda siv

nirankar ka chint neh bhiv. (16)

The fools consider Him a stone, for He does not know the Profound Mysterym that is

God. He calls Shiva, The Eternal Lord, and does not know the secret of the Formless

Lord. (16)

shiv = Saibhan(g)

bani says shiv was here and he has left so he is obviously not the one that brings death to death.

shiv=pavan

and we try to stay away from calling mahadev "shiv"

ta ko kar pahn anumant maha moorh kcho bhaid na jant mahadaiv ko keht sda siv

nirankar ka chint neh bhiv. (16)

The fools consider Him a stone, for He does not know the Profound Mysterym that is

God. He calls Shiva, The Eternal Lord, and does not know the secret of the Formless

Lord. (16)

Where are the moderators ??

Raju is just spoiling this thread with his RSS views about how Britishers and the singh sabha movement abrahamized sikhi.

This thread is just about the FACT that Krishan is called a LOWLY WORM in Sri Dasam Granth.

Keet means worm and its very easy to understand this.

And I question because in my heart, I have tremendous love for Sikhs and their core interests.

I want them as a community to prosper and have stronger skills to debate with those of other communities, and as a non-sikh myself I endeavour to do so in this forum in my own small way.

Waheguru...

Ji, I truly do not care about what religion you belong to. All that matters to me is that you are a soul. A soul that is here to attain the real purpose of life; to merge with the supreme power, once again. How you choose to do it is really up to you. That is what path you choose to take is your choice ONLY.

Religion doesn't matter, it's your spirituality that will take you out of this dark tunnel and towards the tremendous light waiting for you at the end of this tunnel.

Guru Naanak Sahib never really created a religion. His spiritual teachings made some real fortunate ones his disciplines which are referred to as his Gursikhs. Gursikhs: the ones that have a Guru. Having a Guru cannot be a religion but only a great path towards the ultimate truth.

And as for the debates, we are never encouraged to argue. Guru Naanak Sahib says:

baadh bibaadh kaahoo sio n keejai ||

Do not engage in any arguments or debates with anyone.

It's just that we are helpless of our human nature and overlook the teachings of such a great teacher and still continue to listen to our egos and so argue.

Guru Ji never calls anyone anything wrong. Never. It's not God's nature to put his loved ones down. :)

>> Raju is just spoiling this thread with his RSS views about how Britishers and the singh sabha movement abrahamized sikhi.

Do you have no other paradigm apart from RSS ideology to describe those who differ with you slightly or put forward theological questions ?

FYI, I am a Jacobite Christian with no relation to any Sangh.

I have been in this forum since four years, yet the standard of debate remains at a similar level.

It is my desire to see that the debate improves from mere name calling and RSS-branding to something at a higher level.

And therefore I question, and when I question for various purposes .. to improve the level of debate as well as to learn something new, it is met with RSS branding.

And I question because in my heart, I have tremendous love for Sikhs and their core interests.

I want them as a community to prosper and have stronger skills to debate with those of other communities, and as a non-sikh myself I endeavour to do so in this forum in my own small way.

U might not be related to RSS but u seem to be effected by the RSS literature. RSS is trying to hinduize the sikh faith and calls the period of singh sabha movement under the british rule as abrahamization of sikh faith.

As long as u dont attack the sikh faith, u are most welcome.