Problems With Muslims

VJKK VJKF

Dear all,

Thank you all for replying to me. I am having some trouble sending PM's, I don't know what the matter is. Would it be possible for you guys to just drop me a email and then I can tell you what is going on. My email is raju1978@hotmail.co.uk.

I hope that this is ok, please believe me that this is a serious issue that needs resolving. I thank you all again for your support.

VJKK VJKF

Veerji Daas has pm'ed you from our khalsapanthmovement@# account please email us backk we will try and do the most we can to help.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude not many here can help u, all they are good at is crying about 1984, as they cant do anything about whats going on today.

Poeple liek citizen soulja can write littel letters crying abotu a Bollywood movie, as the makers are 10,000 miles away and these millionaire film makres will ignore his pncy letters. But will tell you there is no problem and just do naam jap.

Keep praying but take action too, u cant show these people that ur scared or back down.

All you can do is fight.

what area u from? I know some good duys in Birmingham and Slough adn Gravesend who could help you.

Pm me.

it looks like you don't wanna tell anyone your problem. It can be sorted quick if people knew what it was.

I thought it was supicious first as well, but have to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Tell Gurcharan from southall aka Gully whats up and he will get it done.

and is singhsoldier prepared to pay them compensation when they sue you for ABH...............my suggestion is go with humbleness and state that we dont want any trouble and wish to live in peace for the future, and please forgive any of our mistakes

as i have said before on numerous oher threads....JHATKAAAAAAA THEM!!!!!!!!!

We need to be wise in countering an enemy. Lets take a recent example. There are lots of GOI sponsered fake babas in Punjab. Recently one of them was sent to hell in vienna, austria. NOw what this has done is taht it has put fear in the minds of other paapis that they will be sent to hell as well. This is called smart selective fighting.

In the same way, if these muslims attack ur dignity, couple of them must be taught a lesson. Get hold of a couple of them, break both their legs, arms and tell them that if they dont stop, next time they will be sent to hell.

You make a good point. Attacks should be strategic and limited (this will avoid any legal problems which may result) - as such, the best way would be to target a particularly important individual and hit them fast and HARD.

Do it so that it creates such a strong point that any other troublemakers would think twice before doing anything again.

Hi all,

I have emailed Shastar Man, he has explained in bits about his problem. He is reluctant to tell everything, but from what he has saio on his email, it has the potential of exploding out of control. He doesn't want police involvement as his family thinks that there could be reprisals.

The muslims are acting hard because they are in large numbers, out Veerji is alone with his family. I will try and help in anyway that i can.

I personally think that violence is not the answer, but sometimes these muslims only can understand pain. Anyway who mentioned Gully from southall, who is he? Is he good at dealing with these issues?

Let me kow.