Guru Nanak called a Devil on the BBC

Guest mehtab

ok i tried to email sonia...i wrote a long email but ended up cancelling it...i tried to be nice and stuff but i dunno...i didnt send it...any ideas what to say and how? i have done this before many times but i dunno what to say this time

:umm: @ :D @ :( @ :wub: @ :D @

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

sher-e-panjab Posted on May 12 2004, 04:28 PM

rochak i dont really think emailing sonia would be very useful, she did the best she could, n i think she handled it really well. later on a caller says that the girl should read 'the guru nanak book or wotever' n she handled that well too, correcting him in what he was saying
hmmm...yeah actually u are right...i was not at all mean in my email, coz i know she as a Sikh also must have felt very much offended...thanks.

hey thanx for telling us this. omg i cnt belive that gurl, i seriously think she got a death wish man! she some messed up person i believe. she glad no sikhs dwn my end bham werent near by else she would have been a dead gyal coming out. i just cnt belive this. such people can be so evil why. i would never say anything bad about their allah so why cuss our Guru Ji's. don't know some people need 2 watch what they say.

hey thanx for telling us this. omg i cnt belive that gurl, i seriously think she got a death wish man! she some messed up person i believe. she glad no sikhs dwn my end bham werent near by else she would have been a dead gyal coming out. i just cnt belive this. such people can be so evil why. i would never say anything bad about their allah so why cuss our Guru Ji's. don't know some people need 2 watch what they say.

Allah is Waheguru theres no difference. I know what you mean about the interview, im glad that the Singh phoned up and stood up for Sikhi :wub: . You know in a way, i think this was some kind of conversion tatic, but im not sure so dont quote me on it, i dont hate Muslims either. And she didnt even back up anything for the sake of her clames against Sikhi and plus she was stuttering.