Gell Or No Gell?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

my english is not tht good thts y i gonna say in punjabi:

dekho veero gall a guru ji said sikh saaf suthra hona chahida, means tuhada dimaag, achran, sochni, and tuhada pehrava(like wht u looklike) saaf suthra

and widout using scissors

and guru ji said first: kirat karo, vandh shakko, naam jappo

if u ve to tie ur beard coz of work its okay

as it is said "din vich 2 // kanga karo kesa nu<<<<safayi layi"

sikh-libbreya tibbreya ni hona chahida

if i said anything wrong<<<maaf kardena ji

tuhadi nimaani jahi sis

guru fateh

Fateh jeeo

my sister has hairs on her chin and she bleaches. she reckons that in guru jees days, women didnt have dharis, so its ok. i think this is totally wrong. wot do u guys think?

In my personal view.. i think she is doing nothing wrong jee.. at least ur sister is not removing it like Thousands or even millions of other sikh women do... :D

my 2 cent of thought

BTW welcomeani.gif to the forum Mkaur and rjp_kaur ..

guru ji said sikh saaf suthra hona chahida, means tuhada dimaag, achran, sochni, and tuhada pehrava(like wht u looklike) saaf suthra

and widout using scissors

and guru ji said first: kirat karo, vandh shakko, naam jappo

if u ve to tie ur beard coz of work its okay

as it is said "din vich 2 // kanga karo kesa nu<<<<safayi layi"

sikh-libbreya tibbreya ni hona chahida

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

boleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooooooooooooooooo neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haalllllllllllllllllllllllllll satriakallllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are the main things wich we all have to do we all have to be practical and make sikhe very very very very very easy not hard :D gurujee sahib de kirpa naal respect 5 bajjar kuret baki maujan wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gif :D )

wjkk wjkf

my english is not tht good thts y i gonna say in punjabi:

tuhadi nimaani jahi sis

guru fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

who said ur english is bad ur thinking is so good my sister and we want good thinking not good english so ur very much welcome to ur form and pls teach us thank u ur brother s singh wubb.gif

wjkk wjkf

thnkju vicky and khalsa veerey

gall ta ehe aa ki ajj kall de youngsters sikhi to bhajj de ney and we ve to make sikhi interesting for them

and i´m very happy to join u all coz tuhade te guru ji di bohat kirpa hegi and tusi bohat chardikala vaale singh/singhniya o waheguru tuhade te hamesha istra hee kirpa rakhan

bhull chukk li maafi

wjkk wjkf

tuhadi nimaani jahi sis

it dusnt maater wether u have ur dhaari flowing or wether its tucked in neatly. for example, if ur a doctor or a surgeon, it would b sensible to keep ur dhaari tucked up....it may effect how well u do ur job..

the way u hav ur dhaari dusnt effect the way u do simran or kirtan....oh w8..mayb it dus..

dusnt it sey sumwhere that wen u do simran, it flows through u....to the very tips of ur hair....so if u hav ur dhaari open, then it has more effect?

OMG>.. :D @ i'm so stupid .i jus confused myself..sum1 help meeeee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

A bhainji in a different topic wrote something like "Why try to fit in when we are made to stand out?" As for gel on a dhari that just sounds kinda fruity. My masar ji went to the extent of getting his permed! I know this one uncle ji who does langhar dee sewa at the gurudwara. When he bends down to give water to the sanghat he has to hold his dhari back with one hand! Thats how long it is! I think that looks BEAUTIFUL!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!