What Sort Of Exercise Do You Guys Do

london001

Erm just a question for all of the body builders out there i am looking to start up weight training but have no idea of what routine to do. Like i know you split up different areas on different days but like what exercises should i do,how many reps and sets? Also should i take protein shakes for max gain?

Go ask here: http://sikhinspiredfitness.forums-free.com/

You will get all your answers from someone who knows what he's talking about.

Erm just a question for all of the body builders out there i am looking to start up weight training but have no idea of what routine to do. Like i know you split up different areas on different days but like what exercises should i do,how many reps and sets? Also should i take protein shakes for max gain?

Go ask here: http://sikhinspiredf...orums-free.com/

You will get all your answers from someone who knows what he's talking about.

Thankyou :)

Authentic Muay Thai is very good for real practical strength and combat training, it has evolved and refined for thousands of years and very effective. Weights etc is good but to be honest it does not take more than a few pounds of pressure to knock someone unconscious, its all about correct technique so I would recommend learning the proper technique to fight well. For example at our Muay Thai class

(AKAAL MUAY THAI )

We have one Singh who has been training for 4-5 years weighs around 68 kilos, and is absolutely lethal, in fact its very funny watching him spar guys who are around 80-90 kilos who are literally afraid of him. His main sparring partner is one of the coaches at our class and is himself 92 kilos and much taller than him also.

My personal fitness regime consists of gym 3 times a week and TaeKwonDo twice a week, though sometimes I get in a "bonus day" of training where I go for a short gym session before attending TKD class. It's done some good for me as I've dropped almost 2 stone (around 28lbs) in a year but I'm starting to plateau now, so I need to raise my game a little in order to lose the love handles and wobbly belly! Nice mental picture, eh?! ;)

My personal fitness regime consists of gym 3 times a week and TaeKwonDo twice a week, though sometimes I get in a "bonus day" of training where I go for a short gym session before attending TKD class. It's done some good for me as I've dropped almost 2 stone (around 28lbs) in a year but I'm starting to plateau now, so I need to raise my game a little in order to lose the love handles and wobbly belly! Nice mental picture, eh?! ;)

wot do u do at the gym? just weight training or some aerobics as well and cv exercise machines too .these last 2 shuld help u get rid of love handles n wobbly belly. another good one is aquarobics