Sant Hari Singh In Wolverhampton

kam1825

Sant Hari singh Ji are doing katha both morning and evenings at Sedgeley Street Gurdwara this week, can someone please do the seva of recording all the katha and put it on the internet. I am also aware Dhaddrian Walae Sant will be there also this week so it will be worth recording both

well you know the Sant Ranjit Singh ji programme was broadcasted live on the sikh channel, if you can get a recording of it you will see a part of Sant Hari Singh Ji's katha. I'm kind of going of the point, but there was something Sant Hari Ji singh that really struck me..

It was something like Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji (Dam Dami Taksal wale) once said that some Singhs came to Kalgeedhar Ji and asked that if a sikh does not attain spiritual heightening, brahmgyan, and mukti after they have taken Amrit then what happens? Guru Ji replied then they take birth as a human in a Sikh household and they have a another chance. The khalsa asked the same question what if they do not reach enlightenment in this birth and Guru ji said they will get another chance.. The khalsa asked the question 3 or 4 questions and then finally GuruJi said: My sikh who takes Khande pahul da Amrit once will be blessed like this for 100000 years... Waheguru

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh