Damdami Taksal Mukhi

ghatak

Well from speaking to sant mohan singh ji they said two mukhis were made which is not an issue as it happened with sant sundar singh ji and baba prem singh ji murale walae. Sant Mohan Singh Ji stated that after the sri mahants tied his dastaar at bhindra their was violence and many of sant kartar singh ji's vidyarthees were ready to burn him, at which point he said, "my atma has already got rid of the atachment to the body so if you are going to destroy this body then go ahead."

The issue of the mukhi personally is not a big thing, the issue is the vidiya of the taksal and i am sorry but both mehta and sangrawan do not have any compared to the vidyarthees coming from bhindra or raqba

I feel having no Damadami Taksal Jathedar is a blessing for the panth to unite as one and not have all these different distinction within Jatha, people can follow the Akal Takhat Jathedar when a True Panthic Gursikh not bribed by politics is Jathedar and once then the Panth will grow to its upmost glory with more Amritdhari GuruSikhs than even in Guru Gobind Singhs time/era etc. Having a division of "oh Im akj, I have an ego towards you taksalis, or you being Nanaksar means ...... so I have a grudge against you etc" is why the Panth is in its current state, and having us all under the title of Guru Panth/Sikhi Panth Jatha then people will not try to disrespect Sikhi thru corrupt means (cause they would be thrown out for being corrupt from "Sangat not bribed by politics" etc)

We need ekta and not just thru Jatha but for the entire Panth.

Fighting over what "jatha" is better is where we can agrue till blue in the face with eachother and it doesnt get us anywhere.

One question to everyone :Why would Baba Jarnail Singh Bindranwala hide to then appear "when the Panth is blessed"???? Wouldnt he stand toe to toe with the opposing forces and call them out if they were threatening Sikhs??????? When you Amrit Chauk you are blessed with Amrit from Panj Pyare and not a Jatha. Guru Sahib isnt Taksali or AKJ or Nanaksari etc etc... Guru Sahib is the Panth not a jatha. Why are some people trying to enforce their jatha as the best or the most strict etc??????

Once people understand Raj Karega Khalsa and not Raj Karega Jatha then Sikhi will blossom, until then its in neutral, and only induviduals can understand in any jatha.

Panthic ekta is needed to be stressed and not worry about the tiny speculations that flow around wasting our time.

Go learn Kirtan, Go learn Gatka, Go learn Paath, Go learn Ekta in its true form. Unite with Guru Granth Sahib personally and follow Sikh tenants whether or not everyone else is off track. I feel some are off track because the majority is off track and once we have a standard of Sikhi again then they will return to the arms of Guru Sahib Ji Maharaj.

ਸੰਤਾ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਰਹੈ ਜਪਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇ ॥

santhaa sangath mil rehai jap raam naam sukh paae ||

Remain united with the Society of the Saints; chant the Name of the Lord, and find peace.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh Sahib Jio

• 1 year later...

The issue of the mukhi personally is not a big thing, the issue is the vidiya of the taksal and i am sorry but both mehta and sangrawan do not have any compared to the vidyarthees coming from bhindra or raqba

I came across this topic, whilst looking for articles on Nirmalas. However would like to add that, even though the last post was made over a year ago, that although some may have felt that the vidya stayed at Bhindran and Raqba , the warrior spirit certainly went to Mehta. So if there was a decline in saintly-ness and/or the level of education at Mehta, it was because some Sikhs, had the defence of the Panth to include in their daily lives, whilst others only had discourse of the shabad. This Sant-Sipahi Jarnail Singh Ji has also mentioned in his speeches.

WJKK WJKF

Admins jeeo how is this thread serving a great seva...why is it allowed full of nindiya..what purpose does it serve?

It's called intellectual discussion...as Sikhs's we should be seekers of the truth...we should not be scared to discuss controversial topics...and resort to calling them "nindiya" because we may not like the content or even if it goes again our own particular viewpoints.