Re-take Amrit Or Pesh?

Guest _JohnTheBpatist

What are you going on about names for. You name is Big Sikh. We all know u want to be a "Big" sikh, but you're nothing but a small ignoramus. How are you certain that I shave, for all you know I might be amritdhari. Stick to the topic and post with a little maturity instead of rambling like an imbecile and making a fool out of yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IndrjitSingh

Fateh,

Respecting all faiths is not only important, its a duty of khalsa. BUT, respecting doesnt mean getting blown off your feet. Khalsa Ji, be tyar bar tyar, let not anything deter you from constant chanting in your heart. Sawdhan(alert) ekagarcheet(in sync with the one), thats how khalsa got to be.

Now, sikh has never to force anyone to convert, and never let anyone convert with force, save the weak. But if khalsa himself start becoming weak, thats definately a loss for the world.

Stay strong, khalse par satguru sache patshah di mehr hai, provided khalsa khalsa hai. nitnem kaim hai, kakaar hun, no intoxication, no womanising. IF all of that is correct, there will be no need to be curious about anything, any doubts about any god or goddess, all is one and one in all... all answers are inside. Ek Akal purakh nu chad ke kise de pichche nahi jana Ji. Je jaonge ta here is what 10th master says.

Jab lag khalsa rahe niyara, tabh lag tej diyo mein sara,

Jab eh gaye bipran ki reet, mein na karoon en ki parteet.

Guru says: Till the khalsa maintains their niyrapan, pureness, i bestow all my radiance,shakti upon them. But, I wont recognise them when they start running after fools(brahmins). Anything that disconnects from one supreme God, or puts a middleman, is a brahmin. They are available in all faiths..

Fateh.