Sikhi Camp 2009

BOSS

Sikhi Camp was awesome because i made new friends, sevaders were funny and was a definite sikh experience. I be honest as amritdhari I had lost my shine but Sikhi camp was great boost and help me get back on track for me. I loved the dabar sahib the simran was truly masterpiece material and keetan was good as well. Sikhi camp was so heart touching for me because all the time i spent close waheguru and the sangat. I don't want to sound negative or rude but sikhi camp waste of time for some sikhs it seemed. As soon we went on the coach boys and girls took their patkas and chunnia off like if they didn't learn anything from sikhi camp, oh there was a lot of swearing which is disgraceful some jokes were really disgusting. Sikhi camp only is for amritdhari's and people interested in sikhi. No generic punjabi's, jatt, or singhs who shave their beard. I'm really sorry offended anyone with that line, non amritdhari people who were there were nice but you bit more of a improvement.

Maharaaj's Kirpaa - everything was Chardikala, including the keertan, simran, lectures, langar seva, recitation of bani, katha of hukumnamas, discussion groups, darshan of shaheed singhs by some attendees, amritvelas (including the first amritvela led by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhaddrian Wale), Maharaaj's Darbaar, Satkaar of Guru Sahib, etc. - EVERYTHING was perfect, and, of course, "NO"!

Waheguroo

Maharaaj's Kirpaa - everything was Chardikala, including the keertan, simran, lectures, langar seva, recitation of bani, katha of hukumnamas, discussion groups, frequent darshan of shaheed singhs by attendees, amritvelas (including the first amritvela led by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhaddrian Wale), Maharaaj's Darbaar, Satkaar of Guru Sahib, etc. - EVERYTHING was perfect, and, of course, "NO"!

Waheguroo

"frequent darshan of shaheed singhs by attendees, amritvelas (including the first amritvela led by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhaddrian Wale), Maharaaj's Darbaar, Satkaar of Guru Sahib, etc. - EVERYTHING was perfect, and, of course, "NO"!"

vahegurooooooooooo!

dont get that "no" thing but,(prob cause i wasnt ther) :)

Maharaaj's Kirpaa - everything was Chardikala, including the keertan, simran, lectures, langar seva, recitation of bani, katha of hukumnamas, discussion groups, darshan of shaheed singhs by some attendees, amritvelas (including the first amritvela led by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhaddrian Wale), Maharaaj's Darbaar, Satkaar of Guru Sahib, etc. - EVERYTHING was perfect, and, of course, "NO"!

Waheguroo

Its all true and one more time NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sikhi Camp was awesome because i made new friends, sevaders were funny and was a definite sikh experience. I be honest as amritdhari I had lost my shine but Sikhi camp was great boost and help me get back on track for me. I loved the dabar sahib the simran was truly masterpiece material and keetan was good as well. Sikhi camp was so heart touching for me because all the time i spent close waheguru and the sangat. I don't want to sound negative or rude but sikhi camp waste of time for some sikhs it seemed. As soon we went on the coach boys and girls took their patkas and chunnia off like if they didn't learn anything from sikhi camp, oh there was a lot of swearing which is disgraceful some jokes were really disgusting. Sikhi camp only is for amritdhari's and people interested in sikhi. No generic punjabi's, jatt, or singhs who shave their beard.

Exactly the reason why Boss camps are seen as anti Mona and so on,with comments like ''No generic punjabi's, jatt, or singhs who shave their beard.'' rather than getting people closer those comments push people away,no panjabis or jatts psshhh - leh lou