Time To Tackle The Anti-sikh Elements On Youtube

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flag all the videos on this users page

http://www.youtube.com/user/ssibrar

You are right. This video is altered from the original one. Original video is over seven minutes.This is called doctoring the video for

propaganda sake. The biggest enemies of sikhs today are missionaries and singhsabhacanada who are damaging sikh institutions from inside.

the original video is here

Guest amar_jkp

Off late I have seen and have been irritated at the amount of insults against Sikhs that have been bombarding Youtube. These are frustrated Hindus, hateful Muslims, and also pro-India Sikhs. I suggest we assign this task to some members on board here, to get these people booted off Youtube, as and when they come. I search for "Sikh" on Youtube daily, and come across such retarded people all the time. Rather than posting their videos or channels on Sikhsangat, it would be best to send a private message to the members assigned to this task, and have those guys banned or suspended from Youtube. Remember we have young kids on this forum as well, and some videos may not be appropriate for them to watch, so it is best not to post them on the main board.

Initially I had Sarpanch, Amar and Sunny in mind. Anyone else who wants to volunteer can come forward as well. Sarpanch's private messaging feature doesn't seem to work. I am requesting for someone who we can send a private message on Sikhsangat, and that person can get such people's accounts suspended from Youtube.

Who wants to come forward and volunteer? Enough is enough! These people need to be taught who they are messing with, and that can happen only if we are united and proceed with a plan.

So, who is up for it?

Agge Guru maalak aa

I would love to do this seva but i dont kbnow how to get these anti sikhs ids removed. I do reply to their comments but this things go on and on.

The recent anti sikh videos are posted by Ballan panthis Chammars and as per Hindus i can understand their frustation.

One thingh that i cant understand is Muslims comments on Sikh videos i dont know whats their problem .

I request Sarpanch to help us and tell all of us in detail to get videos and user removed from you tube.

Off late I have seen and have been irritated at the amount of insults against Sikhs that have been bombarding Youtube. These are frustrated Hindus, hateful Muslims, and also pro-India Sikhs. I suggest we assign this task to some members on board here, to get these people booted off Youtube, as and when they come. I search for "Sikh" on Youtube daily, and come across such retarded people all the time. Rather than posting their videos or channels on Sikhsangat, it would be best to send a private message to the members assigned to this task, and have those guys banned or suspended from Youtube. Remember we have young kids on this forum as well, and some videos may not be appropriate for them to watch, so it is best not to post them on the main board.

Initially I had Sarpanch, Amar and Sunny in mind. Anyone else who wants to volunteer can come forward as well. Sarpanch's private messaging feature doesn't seem to work. I am requesting for someone who we can send a private message on Sikhsangat, and that person can get such people's accounts suspended from Youtube.

Who wants to come forward and volunteer? Enough is enough! These people need to be taught who they are messing with, and that can happen only if we are united and proceed with a plan.

So, who is up for it?

Agge Guru maalak aa

I would love to do this seva but i dont kbnow how to get these anti sikhs ids removed. I do reply to their comments but this things go on and on.

The recent anti sikh videos are posted by Ballan panthis Chammars and as per Hindus i can understand their frustation.

One thingh that i cant understand is Muslims comments on Sikh videos i dont know whats their problem .

I request Sarpanch to help us and tell all of us in detail to get videos and user removed from you tube.

An enemy who is identified is less dangerous than enemy who is within us. These missionaries, Gurcharan jeonwala, darshan ragi are within us displaying sikh identity and having kirpans outside their dress. They are most dangerous species who are damaging our traditions and abusing our scriptures. Start compaign against them on top priority. There are anti sikh Hindu fanatics who also support them and use bvulgar language for sikhs in remarks.

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea but the attacks happen on us because we are fragmented.If we have for unity we will be waiting for eternity !! The famous phrase of " leaderless resistance " comes to mind, we should all complain or lobby Youtube etc etc.

One Sikh is equal to " Saava lakh ", the Panth failed to come together to help the victims of 84 massacres so what hope is there to come together for Youtube etc. So lets just all lobby etc. We have Gurdwaras in all towns and cities so get the letters off from Gurdwaras too............What about BOSS, can they lobby too ?

Guest amar_jkp

Guru pyaareo

Once again I need someone who can get people booted off Youtube. We have enough filthy anti-Sikh and anti-Khalistan elements lurking there. I have their channel links. Once again, who can get this done?

Sarpanch, Sunny, Amar, others...where are you guys yaar?

Pahji i told u before i dont know how to remove their ids only Sarpanch can helo us. And one thing about a person whosw id is <edited>, this person is Hindu dalit

read his message in my inbox

http://www.youtube.c...ction_message=1

I'm here yaar.... Fedup of all this.. Lets finish this, I'm with you... Contact me by pm or msn veer. We are going to get All anti sikh videos and as Amarjit phenji requested also the Paki Punjabi cussing videos removed.

I'm going to look out for such videos aswell.

WJKK WJKF