Progress of the injured

lakhvir

GuruFatehJi.

KhalsaJi,

Please use this thread to inform the sangat on this forum about the progress of those injured in the recent tragic accident.

Anyone who is close to them, or knows them well, please do update us about their health.

May the Grace of Waheguru bless them, always.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!

Sukhjinder Singh is doing pretty good physically... he was even doing gatka on saturday.. and did a shabad on friday at the memorial kirtan. I think his finger is broken, and his sister was saying he had kidney problems or something. He hasn't returned to school yet, but he's walking around perfectly fine.

I dont know much about Gagandeep singh, but i know that both him and sukhjinder were at the antam sanskaar on saturday.

Teghbir singh as far as i know is ok, he was doing gatka too.

someone please post some more information about the other singhs.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thank you Gurjeet Kaur. As far as Sukhjinder Singh and Teghbir Singh are concerned, they are physically pretty good. As bhenji said, they were participating at the gatka demonstration on the weekend. Sukhjinder Singh has a broken finger and Teghbir Singh has a pretty sore left shoulder, which in fact was bugging him quite a bit during the gatka demo.

Gagandeep Singh was at the antum sanskaar on the weekend, and looked well. He is still healing from the broken collar bone and has problems moving his arm because of that injury. But with Waheguru Ji's kirpa, he is back on his feet and will be fine.

However, Mundeep Singh is still at Foothill Hospital in Calgary healing from his leg injuries. He is also suffering from a mild concussion, but I dont know too much about that. From the information that I have received from singhs that visited him at the hospital, the doctors said that his legs will take upto 6 months to fully heal. Guru Rakha.

Sundeep Singh, his older brother, who was also in the accident, is doing well and is supporting Mundeep Singh at his bedside.

If anyone knows anything else please let us know Lets all continue to do ardaas for these young singhs, and hope they has a quick and painless recovery. The rest is up to Waheguru.

myrw bYdu gurU goivMdw ]

My physician is the Guru, the Lord of the Universe.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I hope that all the injured sangat must have now fully recovered. Gurjeet Kaur, Kulpreet Singh or any other sagat veer ya bhan kindly update the sangat and if possible uload the injured sangat pic too.

bhulla chuakka dee _/\_ maufai

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Everything is up to Guru jee's will but from our limited human wisdom it seems the external physical injuries to Mundeep Singh and Gagandeep Singh will still take a little while to heal - for Mundeep Singh probably a few months.

Mundeep Singh is supposed to come back from Calgary next week I think. Let's all keep him in our ardaas that he can recover and stay spiritually strong.

The other four Singhs are individually healing from their injuries. Teghbir Singh and Sukhjinder Singh have been able to join in the gatka practices.

Let's also keep Teghbir Singh, Sundeep Singh, Gagandeep Singh and Sukhjinder Singh in our ardas for their spiritual strength.

Preet Singh gave the best advice - and it is from the best source - Guru Granth Sahib

mayraa baidh guroo govindaa

Nothing much else to say. Guru jee has always, does now, and will always protect the honour of his servants and heal them inside out. :wub:

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

_/\_

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!