do sonia ghandi will attack the golden templeagain

Guest SADEE MANZIL KHALISTAN

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes quite right. waheguroo.com, is not just for western sikhs, its for sikhs around the world. its like sikhnet.com, but even better and more appealing to the youth, as well as its not as strict, oh the list can go on and on and on.

anyway.....

back to the question....

LOOK LIKE SONIA GHANDI ARE USING MANMOHAN SINGH TO DESTROY SIKH FUTURE

i wouldnt say that, i would say its more of a bribery. considering that the gandhis have always hated us sikhs and made us weaker. nehru destroyed punjab, gandhi attacked punjab, and sonya knows us sikhs would kill her anyway possible because of what her family did, wouldnt you agree?

so why not try and "kiss and make up" the easy way, by putting some man, i dont think any of us have heard of and make him prime minister and that should heal the rift?

so is she thinking that just by putting some very clever singh, who so far hasnt done anything stupid, like Giani Zail Singh, or master Tara Singh, and by doing that sikhs will forgive and forget in 1984 darbar ahib was attacked. will Giani Mohan Singh and Giani Puran Singh (the two head granthis of sri darbar sahib) forgive congress/indian army for taking of giani mohan singhs paag and strangling him with it? will Giani Puran Singh ever forget that as soon as he walked into sri darbar sahib he stepped on a dead corpse? will he forgive congress that he tried to organise rehras sahib from akal takhat and sri da

rbar sahib, while dogding every bullet being fired upon him?

will any singh forget that sri jaloe sahib in toshkhana (on top of darshan deori) or maharaj's royal treasury was burnt (some of it was)?

will the singhs of delhi forgive indra of the riots, which could have been stopped by rajiv gandhi?

will anyone forgive these atrocities? i doubt it somehow.

Sadee Manzil Khalistan, Sonya wont destroy the sikh future, Indra did that in 1984, and she paid the price, and so have we, we have lost many people, that arent into sikhi, instead into something completly different thats not even religion, drinking, smoking, taking drugs, s-e-x. and yet we as a strong religion are "defended" with fools like the SGPC who cant even be bothered to tackle this problem.

Sonya in a way is using Manmohan Singh as a cover up, so she wont be shot down like her other relatives, and also shes trying to make Manmohan Singh as the front line sher of indian politics, so that we forgive congress.

we will never forgive, or forget.

well thats my speech.

(some clapping expected lol)

• 2 weeks later...
do you guys reckon sonya gandhi is using manmohan singh. just to get support form the sikhs. of course there was a rift, but from news headlines, they claim sikhs have now made up with the congress.

do you think thats true (i personally dont, because it takes more than just to put a sikh guy at front lines in politics, after what gandhi did to not just darbar sahib but other gurdwaras as well).

GSINGH, its alot nicer to see your being alot politer to other members of the sangat  keep it up!

YES YES YES she is. She knows it was death or decline of the "throne" of the "Democratic" tyranny

:T:

i wouldnt say that, i would say its more of a bribery. considering that the gandhis have always hated us sikhs and made us weaker. nehru destroyed punjab, gandhi attacked punjab, and sonya knows us sikhs would kill her anyway possible because of what her family did, wouldnt you agree?

so why not try and "kiss and make up" the easy way, by putting some man, i dont think any of us have heard of and make him prime minister and that should heal the rift?

so is she

thinking that just by putting some very clever singh, who so far hasnt done anything stupid, like Giani Zail Singh, or master Tara Singh, and by doing that sikhs will forgive and forget in 1984 darbar ahib was attacked. will Giani Mohan Singh and Giani Puran Singh (the two head granthis of sri darbar sahib) forgive congress/indian army for taking of giani mohan singhs paag and strangling him with it? will Giani Puran Singh ever forget that as soon as he walked into sri darbar sahib he stepped on a dead corpse? will he forgive congress that he tried to organise rehras sahib from akal takhat and sri darbar sahib, while dogding every bullet being fired upon him?

will any singh forget that sri jaloe sahib in toshkhana (on top of darshan deori) or maharaj's royal treasury was burnt (some of it was)?

will the singhs of delhi forgive indra of the riots, which could have been stopped by rajiv gandhi?

will anyone forgive these atrocities? i doubt it somehow.

Sadee Manzil Khalistan, Sonya wont destroy the sikh future, Indra did that in 1984, and she paid the price, and so have we, we have lost many people, that arent into sikhi, instead into something completly different thats not even religion, drinking, smoking, taking drugs, s-e-x. and yet we as a strong religion are "defended" with fools like the SGPC who cant even be bothered to tackle this problem.

Sonya in a way is using Manmohan Singh as a cover up, so she wont be shot down like her other relatives, and also shes trying to make Manmohan Singh as the front line sher of indian politics, so that we forgive congress.

we will never forgive, or forget.

well thats my speech.

Nice speech. Very true. I think this is an aleart for the past to come again. If his speech does not show you how more and more Sikhs are being corrupted...then I dont know what will. IF today, only we reamin aware (maybe a million out of the 15-16 million Sikhs) then

tommorow, that number will decrease with our children, unless we act now!

Can you please educate me on some of the events there, like the 1948 story (of the burning thing and other stuff that you mentioned)

Raj karegha Khalsa!! :g :v

united.gif #1

Raj Karegah Khalsa!

Just remember that.

We will not lose.

No matter what the cost,

we will pull through.

Theres a little bit of Khalistan in every Sikhs heart. We just need to pull together, and put together the peices of Khalistan. If we try to do something alone, we'll fail.

Admin note: The last part of your post has been removed because it was degrading to the Sikh image. Please provide references before posting such big claims. -4

bhullar, sikhs were motivated to drive the brits out by the fact they'd get out and we'd live together in harmony. then proper singhs wanted khalisan, and muslims wanted pakistan, and the tamils wanted sri lanka. so india was to be divided in 4. khalistan was a khalistan i wanted to see (the one in 1947), from delhi far beyond islamabad. yes it would have been far by a large nation. jinnah and nehru were concerned that singhs would be united and may inavade pakistan and india, due to the fact of some other gurdwaras around these areas. and were scared that sikhs may become the strong force they were in the sikh raj.

so the two main parties called master tara singh and said there was no need for khalistan, india was for the sikhs and muslims and for everyone else.

so why pakistan if it was for all?

so master tara singh allowed the muslims to take as much of punjab they wanted, though punjab was supposed to be for pakistan, singhs made a resistance movement against that. so the bigger and "better" part was saved, which was made into a few states later on.

so the goras called the muslims, hindus and singhs to england and say how much land they wanted. nehru sent a moona without master tara singh knowing, though he still wanted khalistan. anyway, treaties were signed and the sikh said no to khalistan under the order of nehru and jinnah.

the goras were willing to give it us, but we were stabbed by nehru and jinnah and gandhi.

i must go, i will speak soon.